Missing first chord trigger after returns from "loop" option (RC to Reaper as VST )

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I still have this bug Attila ! I updated to 3.21 and it's not working. The problem stopped for a while but now it's back ! It's hidding in my computer !!!... :troll:

Seriously it's annoying trying to work on a chord sequence I have to back the loop so it triggers the first chord I know you tried to fix and it kinda worked for a while but for an obscure reason it's back !
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

What can I say? @#%$! :-o

I know it is hard to reproduce, it depends on buffer size, sampling rate. If you could send me a simple Reaper project, I will find out where that bug is hiding.

Thanks,
Attila

The one I'm working on is anything but simple. 7 minutes song various tempos and keys.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

You can delete all tracks but one, and all phrases.
Also I need to know the loop length.

Hi,
I just bought the LE version and testing it out as a VSTi.

I'm getting a similar sync issue with Reaper 5.4 using sample Ballad template.
I have the reaper project looped as 8 bars same as RC but it jumps to start at bat 7.5 in RC for some reason.
Very weird and impossible to use basically.

4 tracks in Reaper, 3 for RC and 1 audio to jam with (guitar).

3 RC VSTi inputs go to 1/2/3 respectively as Absynth (strings), Massive (Bass), Battery4 (Drums).

Files attached.

Best,
Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

any word on fix for this?

Yes, I am finishing the next beta version (lots of changes) and the next task will be fixing this bug. This issue is top priority.
I expect there will be a fix in the next 3-4 days.
Thanks for your patience.
Attila

Return to “MusicDevelopments”