Strange sustain pedal release behavior (note ends despite holding key)

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm havig some issue when I do certain things in this order
- hold key on MIDI keyboard
- push sustain pedal
- release key
- press the same key again and hold
- release pedal
Now note should be playing, as key is still being pressed. But when I release the pedal, note ends.
I'm using Spire demo ver 1.1 (sth like that), it happens when the same key is pressed during pedal hold. Other note stays after releasing pedal. Did anyone experienced that too?

cheers,
Pawel

note: i've also put that on instruments forum viewtopic.php?f=1&t=482817 but no one answered so far

pawel12 wrote: I'm using Spire demo ver 1.1 (sth like that)
Did you make sure you're using the latest version? Latest version is 1.1.12: http://www.reveal-sound.com/

Ok, updated from 1.1.9 to 1.1.12, still the same issue.

Can someone reproduce this in version 1.1.12? I'd like to know if it occurs for others too.

I don't know, why they haven't read this yet, but you should contact them via support@reveal-sound.com. They usually respond within hours or a day.

I can confirm that, working with 1.1.11-x64 (non demo).
I cannot say, that I ever noticed that behaviour. On the other hand, I don't use the sustain pedal like that. ^^

Hi!

Our engineers are informed about specified bug. We will add the fix in next Spire version.

Thank you for understanding. :)

Thanks for confirming and answer. It happens to me sometimes when playing organ chords.

Return to “Reveal Sound”