Looperator: how to switch patterns (as it possible at Effectrix)

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cant found pattern switching in Looperator. In Effectrix this option has been realized as automatible "pattern keys". With Looperator I can work only with 16 steps? If I want to process another few bars with different Looperator pattern - I must use another copy of plugin? Im so frustrated.

Sorry for my english - its not my native language.
HsWM_67-ODA.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Hank8,

you can assign complete effect sequences to MIDI notes by using the "Remote List" of Looperator.
This way you can trigger individual patterns without any problems.
Therefore please check the manual (on page 9) for "Remote List"
and maybe for "Host Integration" (page 53) to make sure that Looperator can receive MIDI notes here:
http://sugar-bytes.de/content/products/ ... nglish.pdf

Here is also a short Looperator Tutorial about using the MIDI Program-List Mode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxOzQXwUQsc

Hope this helps.

Best,
Nadine

Thank you, its works. But I also got stuck with another problem. I draw some elements but while playback is on - these elements just erased :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Hank8,

seems that Looperator calls up an empty preset from your Remote List.
Note that when using the Remote List of Looperator you have to make sure to save the preset before dragging it into the remote list and recalling it via its respective MIDI note. Otherwise it will automatically return to the state of the empty (factory) preset. ;-)

Best,
Nadine

Thanks!

Sugar Bytes wrote:Hi Hank8,

seems that Looperator calls up an empty preset from your Remote List.
Note that when using the Remote List of Looperator you have to make sure to save the preset before dragging it into the remote list and recalling it via its respective MIDI note. Otherwise it will automatically return to the state of the empty (factory) preset. ;-)

Best,
Nadine
Guys I think you should change that in a future upgrade, it's a bit annoying having to save the preset everytime you change little details of each arrangement, it really slows down workflow. Maybe just keeping the changes automatically of each preset in the Remote List when pressing another key would help.

Regards :tu:
J

Return to “Sugar Bytes”