What are the steps to install on Raspberry pi?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have downloaded onto the new box. Throws an error when I right click and install.

Thanks?

Stephan326

You are the first person I've seen with a Raspberry Pi question and it looks like nobody has RP experience to share so far.
It may be quicker to contact Support. They should be able to assist you most quickly.

https://tracktion.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

BTW I don't have Raspberry Pi but I'm curious to see how it works for you so please share on this forum when you get it working.

Regards,

theoldguy
It is time to come together in the middle of the road.

It would make sense to report more hard information than 'throws an error'.

You could start by reporting that error.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Install file an unspecified transaction error has occurred. More information is available in the detailed report.

Could you perhaps provide the detailed report too, and details of what 'the new box' is (ie your model of Pi), and maybe a description of the steps you carried out to try and install it. What Pi OS are you using, which evrsion? What Tracktion version?

Nobody here is psychic, so until you describe the situation in enough detail, we'd only be guessing at anything you dont state explicitly.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Pi 3, Raspbian, Traction Version is Waveform. I have no other details.

Hi,

Waveform won't run on Raspbian. It requires a version of Linux that supports the ARMv7 instructions of the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3. I recommend Ubuntu Mate. Ubuntu Mate also has better support for USB Audio devices -- you can plug them in and they just work.

R

Thanks much Fig. I'll try it out when I have the time.

Return to “Tracktion”