synthmaster

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear synthmaster

I tried to buy the academic but no serial was given by your co.

so i went ahead and bought synthmaster one since i wanted to use it right then and there
but

but I wanted both of them all along and was confused by the site thinking i was buying them both
so i want to buy both at the academic lic. price (which in an email your co. told me they would approve) i already paid $63 for the synthmaster one at the spring sale price but for the academic bundle it is $80 for both if you can charge me the $17 more and get me the serial numbers that would seem like honest business to me
or
at least allow me to buy both at the discount spring price, -why ding someone who got confused on your site what they were getting when that person wants both synths- now if i buy 2.8 i will will have spent $133 when the spring sale price is $96 for both, so in this case I would only have to pay
$36 more instead of an additional $69

can i get to buy the bundle at either the academic price and put the $63I already paid towards it??

Have you tried contacting their customer support?

Shouldnt you write this to customer support?
Also its not fair to put fault on someone else because of your own confusion.

vics42 wrote:Dear synthmaster (...) your co. (...) on your site (...)
Maybe the OP thinks KVRaudio and KV331audio are the same company. The names are similar, and this could explain this topic.

Actually you are at the wrong place dear vics42. You have to contact KV331audio support directly, here for example :
https://www.kv331audio.com/contactus.aspx
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

vics42 wrote:Dear synthmaster

I tried to buy the academic but no serial was given by your co.

so i went ahead and bought synthmaster one since i wanted to use it right then and there
but

but I wanted both of them all along and was confused by the site thinking i was buying them both
so i want to buy both at the academic lic. price (which in an email your co. told me they would approve) i already paid $63 for the synthmaster one at the spring sale price but for the academic bundle it is $80 for both if you can charge me the $17 more and get me the serial numbers that would seem like honest business to me
or
at least allow me to buy both at the discount spring price, -why ding someone who got confused on your site what they were getting when that person wants both synths- now if i buy 2.8 i will will have spent $133 when the spring sale price is $96 for both, so in this case I would only have to pay
$36 more instead of an additional $69

can i get to buy the bundle at either the academic price and put the $63I already paid towards it??
Did you contact us at: http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx ? I dont even know your email address so can't help you here...

When you buy an academic license you should send us a proof of your student status.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Ok I saw your issue in our database.

Before refunding your money though, I'd like to ask you: Are you purchasing this license for yourself or your 8th grader son ?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “Instruments”