Wellenreiter (by Aggregati Musika)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor

Wellenreiter (WR) is a fantastic sounding sampler / wavetable-synth!
It covers almost ALL kind of sounds in a fast reachable, nice way. You can use it as fast bred/butter-layout-tool or as the final "sound-giver" you really want. It has its own sound - character besides all well known real-samplers and millions of 3-oscillator-synths!

Also, the integrated "PHRASENDRESCHER light" is maybe the most powerful "arpeggiator" you have ever used: Easy control of harmony, melody, broken chords, pitch, groove, gate, velocity, voices...
And, if this not enough, and you want to modify the given notes, you can export the notes to your host-piano-roll as a midi-file in realtime by just clicking the "arm".
Export is ideal for creating "stack-sounds".

The numeric (advertising) -facts:

- 2 sample /wavetable-units.
- an integrated Phrasendrescher MK ZWO - XS (for single- and double-lines and even triads).
- a half Effekthascher in it (3 FX- and 1 Filter-units with 72/24 high quality FX/Filter-types)
- freely routable FX-chain
- fast and effective modulation-system
- A fast global High/Low-Dry/Wet Filter.

- almost 700 well crafted samples/wavetables in useful categories and the possibility to import 4x128 of your own samples.
- at least 5 factory Master-Snaps (=320 presets / flex) by release date (later more).
- high-efficiency GUI
- very CPU-friendly
- dozens others unique features - you will only find in AM-products

- the unique AM-Flex-System (keep only one or several parts of the "preset" and skip only the rest).
- the unique AM-Flex-System (64 "presets" at your fingers (fully remote- and - automation-able in each modern host, even in sync).
- "humanized"- or "really-stunt"- envelopes, also some other editable "playwise-artifcats"" as easy to use, editable FX...
- Pan/Stereo/EQ..."enhancer"
- lot of easy to use "final-processors"
- fastest copy/paste / approximately the easiest way for A/B....G/H comparing!
- SMART "random"-system! (mostly useful stuff by just one click)

The most important question is approximately: How does it sound?
In one word fantastic;-) and it covers nearly all ranges of "synths"!

But try your ears and not the promises of a seller;-)
In a few day i will offer the first-look at YT.

WARNING: WR is not an emulation-sampler! If you are looking for realistic-emulations, use MOTU or Kontakt...

WR is a sample-based-synth with its own unique sound-character, its more a synth, than a sampler.
WR is only for for creative musicians - its possible to makle a "pluck" from a dirty bass! Or vice versa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIs12veN4ew
Last edited by DJ-Superherpes on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Very exciting, been scanning inbox hopefully for a LONG time now, no doubt it'll be worth the wait:) Here's to smooth sailing as you wrap this up in pretty bows!

David

Welcome back Max! Looks like you've been working!
I look forward to downloading WR and other updates.

thank you guys.

I could need your help (native - or good english-speakers) for the instrument-names and the peset/names:
here is , what i have so far. If you have suggestions please write it here.

ABSTRACT,ACID,AMBI,
BASS,BRASS,BELL,BOWED,KEYS,PIANO,ORGAN,LEAD,GUITAR,STRING,REED,WOOD,MALLET,PLUCK

ACOUSTIC,ANALOG,ATTACK,

BIG,BRIGHT,CHAOS,CHORD,COMPLEX,CHOIR,CLEAN,CLASSIC,
DEEP,HIGH,DARK,DRIVE,DIST,SMOOTH,HARD,

MISC, DIV, MIX,
SCAPE,SCOPE

SLOW,FAST,PULS,

maybe change PULS to PULSE

You seem to have missed D,s 8)

DRONE, DARK,DIGITAL,DRAMATIC,

Wow, you where really hard-working to find category-suggestions - i´m impressed ;-)

######################################################

Anyway,
The bad news is: The release date will delayed for 3,4 days. We found some small missbehviors (only small, but annoying enough) - and we really want to fix before going public.
We guess you prefer a rocksolid version and not this typically V 1.00, with you as involuntary beta-tester!

The release will definitely happen in this week as a V 1.05 or similar!

The good news is: The pre-release bonus is valid until the first of may!

The first video of it (RC-1) is out. Keep in mind, the GUI and some other things are is still under developing.
Also: There is only one sample-unit so far (i duplicate first, if all is 100% final).
But you will get a good imagination, of the final power, so look post #1.

AND DONT FORGET: The special-deal-countdown starts NOW:
From now there are only 7 days left to join and save 33% = You can buy this monster for only 19,92€ for only 7 days left (or with extra special-reductions by buying an "old" AM-product JUST NOW)!

Hi the Effekthascher manual link is dead - I would like to see a decent description of how the preset system works as the video doesn't really explain it well. I need it written down, with pictures ideally.

aMUSEd wrote:Hi the Effekthascher manual link is dead ...
??? in chrome or safari the link is working.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ew3zmj8xzaxmh ... S.zip?dl=0

Open the "AM-Flex-System" PDF. (Its not really up-to-date, but you get a solide overview. I will update most manuals after the release of WR).

Helpful video, thanks.
KEYZ is usually KEYS

aMUSEd wrote:That's not the link here

https://aggregato.jimdo.com/demos-docs/
Aaah - thank you! Its fixed now!

@MG:
Thx, i will fix this!

No rush, Keyz is fine with me.

A stable V 1.05 is ready now :-)
Just importing all these samples and creating tasteful presets....
I guess on friday (at least saturday) all owners will get an email.

(This version will only have a quick-start-guide. A detailed manual, will come a week later, or two).

----------

LAST CHANCE to purchase it with special-release-deal: Its valide until Monday, 01. May!

----------
MG
yeah i keep this, i do not know, looks better fror me;-)

According to your website:
You need a full-version of NI Reaktor 5 or 6 to use our instruments! In Reaktor-Player they run only for 30 minutes per each start!
Is this also the case of Wellenreiter?

https://aggregato.jimdo.com/instruments/wellenreiter/

Return to “Instruments”