chordwarepa update with videos

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

work-work-work, but I've found time to update with some important features, and make videos. Thanks for letting me show it here. BTW, I'm holding a Sony camera because screen capture software can't record ASIO audio apparently. www.chordwarepa.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXG_tQCoQJs&t=122s

The default display uses sharps on the Display menu. Its only a conversion setting as far as the program itself goes. I wonder if that was a problem.

There is an update - since I recently added a mouse wheel feature for pitch changes to pattern triggering, I could not resist adding it for stored notes playing on 'Mix' given channel/section/note selection and the Keyboard's display.

Thanks,
Steve

why is the trial '270' days?
: )

double post , sorry

inkwarp wrote:why is the trial '270' days?
I just want a lot of users! : )

But I know there is much more I could do, like make better videos, and music, and take suggestions.

Thanks,
Steve

Good news, thanks for update and videos.
Do you have a way to notify users of updates?
I only saw this topic by chance.

trewq wrote:
inkwarp wrote:why is the trial '270' days?
I just want a lot of users! : )

But I know there is much more I could do, like make better videos, and music, and take suggestions.

Thanks,
Steve
ok, i may give it a go.. i am always on the lookout for aids to composing... out of interest what are the demo limitations?
thx
PS. the download link is busted, at least for me anyhow
. i get sent to a page of gibberish symbols and crashed firefox also...

' out of interest what are the demo limitations?
PS. the download link is busted, at least for me anyhow
i get sent to a page of gibberish symbols and crashed firefox also...'

Try another browser like chrome or google. I'll see what firefox requires. Its done that before.

The demo limitations are no save except for 16 store/play locations and chords, and no export - see if your DAW will store midi input.

CPA stores midi input but not on the first try - the fix just needs to initialize it I think.

CPA has its own clock, but will receive a clock if sent. I have to use Midi-Ox for that which is routed between DAW and CPA.

Added:
Also, there is currently no upper limit to pattern speed (just be careful), although your router might have a limit and call it 'feedback' ( I just disable FB detection). There is, however, no feedback possible between midi in and out with CPA (it just does not let input channels play for the output). If a high speed takes over CPA control, just lower the tempo at the source until it returns control.

Thanks,
Steve
Last edited by trewq on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Musical Gym wrote:Good news, thanks for update and videos.
Do you have a way to notify users of updates?
I only saw this topic by chance.
In the past I just PM users. I haven't had time till now.

Thanks,
Steve

thanks Steve

Musical Gym wrote:thanks Steve

You are welcome.

Here is a video with another new feature: 'Section Slicing' that takes advantage of some preexisting features,
showing how to set up, modify, and add pattern options played by Dune2 Vsts.

Hope you enjoy.

Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWmHb9O ... e=youtu.be

please take this as a constructive comment.
in light of the fact that this is a commercial endeavor you are not doing yourself any favors with your website. frankly it's terrible. you would get a lot more attention and postive attention at that if you built a new one. the formatting is all over the place and it looks like it might have been just passable about 10 years ago. that's only my opinion, but i used to build websites so i know my onions : )
all the best

inkwarp wrote:please take this as a constructive comment.
in light of the fact that this is a commercial endeavor you are not doing yourself any favors with your website. frankly it's terrible. you would get a lot more attention and postive attention at that if you built a new one. the formatting is all over the place and it looks like it might have been just passable about 10 years ago. that's only my opinion, but i used to build websites so i know my onions : )
all the best

Yeah, it was thrown together with what I had available. I know it looks ugly. : )

All my attention has been on the software.

I guess I could use some help going commercial.

Thanks for bringing my attention to it.

Steve

like i say it ain't personal.
i will message you some suggestions for stuff that would help, some links that may be useful. there is a lot you can do without spending loads of cash and without knowing how to code webpages : )

That would be great!

Thanks!

Of course it ain't personal, its just a cheap website. : )

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”