The most happy synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which synths make you happy?

Personally just looking to twin 2 makes me smile, so yellow.
dedication to flying

In the last couple of days, Monark put a smile on my face, just because it sounds so analog, and has such a sweet filter. Otherwise, Largo always makes me smile, because, whatever i do to it, it pays it back twice with a huge sweetspot. :) And Sylenth1, whenever i feel like getting some trancey supersaw sounds, it's just predestined for that, massively punchy. For warm, "analog" pads, Spire. In general, i'm really happy to found soft synths which suit me, and which make me forget about the occasional GAS attacks. I honetsly wouldn't know what to buy anyway, as it all has it's downsides, compared to what software offers me. Virus would be cool, but, hell, 1.5 to 2 grand, that's way over my budget, and what i'd be willing to shell out for a mere hobby.

Delay Lama by AudioNerdz

I sort of hate it but can't help laughing at it just the same.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Phoscyon is nice. :)

The title is misleading and linguistically flawed 8)

Synplant! It's so weird and bizarre and just plain fun. I have such an easy time making cool sounds with it. I'm not skilled enough to use it for leads or basses or pads, but for "embellishment" sounds it's phenomenal. There's just something so satisfying about watching the branches move and grow, too.

Recently it's ACE and Bazille. I've been having so much fun playing with patch cables; for some reason it feels like I'm making changes happen more than if I was just assigning modulation targets in a menu. Great feeling.

fluffy_little_something wrote:The title is misleading and linguistically flawed 8)
Right! Thread police - enter! :help:

Bebot by Normalware.

http://www.normalware.com

I asked my synths: they aren't happy... I have to many mistresses beside them...

OP-X Pro II
The Korg Legacy collection
The TubeOhm collection
The ElektroStudio collection
Ultranova
K5000W

martinjuenke wrote:I asked my synths: they aren't happy... I have to many mistresses beside them...
:D

martinjuenke wrote:I asked my synths: they aren't happy... I have to many mistresses beside them...
Sure The Legend is very happy among my synths! I chose it for One Synth Challenge and all other synths are very jealous! "Why not me? Why not me?". I'm trying to calm them down by saying "You all are great synths. Every one has its place in my heart and songs, so don't worry, it is not only The Legend". It seems to work I think!

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arcsyn - just invites experimentation. Can get everything from bread and butter synths to long evolving atmospheres to pseudo-modular, retro sci-fi oddities. Given that each of the LFOs can have 16 different wavetypes in them, you've essentially got 8 sequencers to send your parameters mental.

Oh, and LFOs go to 100 Hz if you fancy some audio rate modulation.

Return to “Instruments”