The most happy synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My softsynths are much happier since I upgraded my computer. The hardware loves my new central heating system, keeping them cozy & warm through the winter.

Can you block a thread? I only want to view specific threads in the forum list at this point. Thanks

Timbre Wolf, as I was cracking up so much at those videos. :hihi:

Bebot.

Oxium
ME 80
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Okay, I'll just enter this for the heck of it because I just finished my fifteenth goth prog 80s metal symphony and I'm bored. You guys crack me up, really.

I mean, there's a lot of snobbishness surrounding this concept of "happiness". What does it even mean? You think only certain synths can be happy? It's like, you need, what, bright colors and funny knobs? That's total bullcrap. I've seen happiness in the most dire, gray, bookish UIs. Monochrome synths that unapologetically toss cookie cutter basic waveforms into lifeless filters can have a good laugh, too.

Oh yeah, Delay Lama. That's an easy one. I personally don't think it's all that happy, even though all well-known music theorists seem to agree on this one (I did an extensive 10-hour internet search on this). Guess what? I don't care. To me, Synth1 is happier than Delay Lama will ever be, no matter how long and how hard it whines and drones on.

Here's a list of my synths that are all totally happy, no matter what you snobs think:

A.N.A.
ABSynth 5
ACE
AM Freehand
Analog Lab
Analog Laboratory
Anti Transpirant 1000
ARP 2600 V
ARP 2600 VA (BR)
ART Pyrite
Battery 4 (D)
Blooo
Blue II
Brainstormer
Brzoza
Charlatan
CS 80
Cybermath
Cycle
Daedalus (BR)
DaHornet
Deputy
Dexed
Discovery Pro
Dominator
Double Six XXL (BR)
Eclipsis (BR)
Electra 2
Element
FM8
Fmetal
Free Alpha
Funxion
HaHaHa CS33
HALion Sonic SE
IL Autogun (BR)
ImpOSCar 2
Jupiter 8V
K700nu (BR)
Kairatune
KarmaFX Modular
Kontakt 5
KX Poly M CSE
KX Synth X16
Latte Free
Lektro
Lokomotiv
Loop Mash
Lucid
M1
Massive
MauSynth
Mini V
Modular V
Mono Fury
Mono Poly
Mpowersynth
Mr Alias Pro
MS 20
MUX Modular
Mystic
Oberheim SEM
OBXD
Olga
Omnisphere
OP-X Pro II
Or2V
Padshop
Patchwork Modular System
PG 8X
Pianoteq
Play VST
Podolski
Polly 8
Poly 6
PPG Wave 2.3
Prologue
Prophet V
Ragnarok
Rayblaster
Reaktor 5
Retrologue
Revitar
Rez 3
Scrooo
Serenity
Serum
Six
Sonigen Modular
Spector
Spectrobits
String Studio
Strum Acoustic
Strum Electric
STS 26
STS 33
Superwave P8
Swierk
Synth1
Synthmaster 2.5
T-Force Alpha Plus
T-Synth (BR)
Table Synth
TAL Bassline
TAL Elek7ro II
TAL Noisemaker
TAL U No 62
TCM II (BR)
TDM 3
Tetra
The Mangle
The Tiger
Trance Drive
TS Substance
Tyrell N6
Uniwave
Vaporizer
VMP 1
Wavestation
X-WoF 4 (BR)
X11 (BR)
XAKT
XILS 4
Zebra 2

Anyway, that's it. I'm out. Last time I'll reply here [yeah, right - mod edit], so don't look for me. Guess what, you're all on ignore anyway. So there! Mwahahaha.

Aalto is missing! Try it and you'll be happy ...

KLOPFGEIST by LogicPro makes me happy whenever I use it.

What´s next? The most tasty plug-ins? I vote for triple cheese and sausage fattener :D

... and BetaBugs, tasty bugs.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

martinjuenke wrote:KLOPFGEIST by LogicPro makes me happy whenever I use it.
Makes ya happy, depressed, keeps time, is both under and overestimated and even smells like teen spirit.
Is there nothing KLOPFGEIST by LogicPro can't do?

ariston wrote:Okay, I'll just enter this for the heck of it because I just finished my fifteenth goth prog 80s metal symphony and I'm bored. You guys crack me up, really.

I mean, there's a lot of snobbishness surrounding this concept of "happiness". What does it even mean? You think only certain synths can be happy?
All the synths I use are currently on Zazen and following their lack of bliss and their lack of satisfaction. It's not easy!

My Kurzweil K2000 is so happy because I cuddle it and pat it every day for being a good boy. :hihi:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “Instruments”