Fulltone Collection for AmpliTube now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love Amplitube 4, as well as previous versions, and own most expansions/custom shop add-ons, but I will probably pass on this one for now.

With that said, I wish the Fulltone PlimSoul pedal was included in this collection, as I would love to have a virtual version available in my DAW. PlimSoul is my favorite Fulltone guitar dirt pedal and a keeper on my physical guitar pedalboard. :-)

I designed a version as close to PlimSoul as possible with Positive Grid's BIAS Pedal and toned matched my favorite settings. However, a truly engineered modeled version would be great.
Last edited by Silaris on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

$59 in JamPoints here, but IK rules only allow me to use 30% towards any one item. I own every bit of software for Windows that IK Multimedia currently has (including the Fulltone OCD), except for the Lurssen Mastering Console. I also own the iLoud Micro Monitors.

I do not require any of the IK hardware or iPhone/iPad/Android apps/interfaces, and I currently have no plans or pressing need to buy the Lurssen (and it is impressive). I would like to be able to use as many of my JamPoints as needed for the Fulltone Collection, - discounted, of course for the already purchased OCD.

It'd sure be nice to see the 30% rule be removed. If somebody purchases enough product to get that many JamPoints, they should be able to spend them how they want/need to. How am I supposed to spend them all if I am all "MAX'd" out on your wares already? I am sure IK has their reasons, I just can't think of any good ones :?

At the very least, a discount or upgrade price for anybody who already owns a part of a package would be fair.

That may cause a few issues for those of us who have already purchased the bundle, and also already owned the OCD, I already owned everything including OCD, and it was cheaper to buy the bundle than to buy the other 2 separately. So if they changed things now, to be fair they would have to do some retroactive jiggery pokery for people who have already purchased the bundle and already owned OCD, might be a bit of hassle.
Say NO to CLAP!

It isn't all that uncommon to buy individual products and then buy a bundle which also includes those same products. I did that several times with Native Instruments and Komplete before eventually deciding that I would never again buy an individual product from them instead of the bundle. The reality is that most companies purchasing systems aren't really set up to process those kinds of individualized discounts based on duplicate licenses.

As for only allowing 30% towards one item, I assume the logic behind that is that they still want to make money by selling you products, JamPoints or not!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:It isn't all that uncommon to buy individual products and then buy a bundle which also includes those same products. I did that several times with Native Instruments and Komplete before eventually deciding that I would never again buy an individual product from them instead of the bundle. The reality is that most companies purchasing systems aren't really set up to process those kinds of individualized discounts based on duplicate licenses.

And there are other companies who care about their existing customers enough to offer "upgrading pricing" for bundles when you own an individual plugin and a bundle is released later. In fact, IK have already done it once for people who owned the original Jimmy Hendrix collection which was later upgraded to the "anniversary collection" to do so at a discount. So the system is indeed in place - IK just choose not to consider their previous customers in this case, which is a bit worrisome IMO.

I hope it was an honest mistake and bring it up in the hopes they reconsider this for future collections.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

I'm another guy who owns OCD (and all of Amplitube except one amp I think). I'm interested in the two Fulltones I don't have, but not that interested in paying $59 for them, and like others, miffed that I can't use more of my JamPoints towards it.

No point here I guess, just letting IK know how it feels out here.

LGK_Dude wrote:
deastman wrote:It isn't all that uncommon to buy individual products and then buy a bundle which also includes those same products. I did that several times with Native Instruments and Komplete before eventually deciding that I would never again buy an individual product from them instead of the bundle. The reality is that most companies purchasing systems aren't really set up to process those kinds of individualized discounts based on duplicate licenses.

And there are other companies who care about their existing customers enough to offer "upgrading pricing" for bundles when you own an individual plugin and a bundle is released later. In fact, IK have already done it once for people who owned the original Jimmy Hendrix collection which was later upgraded to the "anniversary collection" to do so at a discount. So the system is indeed in place - IK just choose not to consider their previous customers in this case, which is a bit worrisome IMO.

I hope it was an honest mistake and bring it up in the hopes they reconsider this for future collections.
This is different than the previous example, so the system is indeed not set up to offer this type of discount in an automated fashion. If you already have OCD and want the bundle, please PM me or open a ticket with IK Support and we'll be able to work it out directly and manually.

Thanks Peter, good to know IK is on this. PM'd.

Return to “Effects”