SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cinebient wrote:While i´m waiting for the FX version (c´mon!) i experiment a bit creating textures, soundscapes with Dust.
Here is one patch where i loaded a whole track i made into 3 emitters with different settings, modulations etc.
I triggered it via manual midi note input. Played just a few "chords" here. https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/d ... res-demo-1
Here i just replaced the sound source and played the same midi notes:
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/d ... res-demo-2
And here again the same patch. This time i just replaced the sound source with some of the default ones. Each of the 3 used emitters gets another sound source here:
https://soundcloud.com/user-790535032/d ... ure-demo-3
Enough for now...... :D
Excellent especially demo 2

Got an email from Soundmorph today stating the Dust update, including bug fixes and the effects version should be with us next week...
They also apologized for the lengthy time it's taken them, apparently a slow programmer designed Dust and it's all on him.

"I do think it will be ready by next week"

We can live and hope!

simmo75 wrote:Got an email from Soundmorph today stating the Dust update, including bug fixes and the effects version should be with us next week...
They also apologized for the lengthy time it's taken them, apparently a slow programmer designed Dust and it's all on him.

We can live and hope!
Good news indeed! The FX version was the main part i bought this straight away.
I still don´t know exactly how the live input version might work and how much latency it will introduce and whatever but i can´t wait to put it into the FX channel along with my other favorite FX.
But "I do think...." can means a lot these days. :scared: :D

simmo75 wrote:Got an email from Soundmorph today stating the Dust update, including bug fixes and the effects version should be with us next week...

We can live and hope!
I got this reply the other day when I asked if the Cubase mono issue was ever going to be fixed.
Hey Marc,
We fixed it on our side.

We are trying to release it before the beginning of may.

We have another major bug we are trying to fix for the release.

Thanks,
Yan

good news.. thanks for posting the update. :)

Sorry to be the spoilsport here but I'll believe it when I see it. We keep hearing that since 5 months... :?

This just in:
New version of DUST is available for download and purchase.
Now Includes the FX Plugin Version!
DUST v1.1.3 release notes

New Features:

FX Plugin Version now included!
New Particle Property Mapping for the Pitch Parameter : Midi Note:Pitch Chromatic

Fixed Issues:

Mono Output in Cubase fixed to stereo.
Scale drop down menu offset.
Sequencers loading issue when re-opening Pro-Tools Projects.
Presets sound different at different sample rates.
AU now works in GarageBand.

Notes:

Asset folder on Mac now located in username/Music/Audio Music Apps
In the FX plugin version, use Sound Source:Live Input, to input track audio.
Re-install to update.

Nice, looking foward to see if you guys like the FX version and if it works properly. Since there's still no demo available (and I refuse to buy anything I can't try beforehand)

Oh finally....so let's try it.....

great! congrats on getting the FX version.. can't wait to check it out.

:( The effect version crashes Ableton Live 9.7.2 and Bitwig Studio 2 on my mac.. Guess i'll try again in another 5 months

simmo75 wrote::( The effect version crashes Ableton Live 9.7.2 and Bitwig Studio 2 on my mac.. Guess i'll try again in another 5 months
Same with Logic X.
Contacted dev.

simmo75 wrote::( The effect version crashes Ableton Live 9.7.2 and Bitwig Studio 2 on my mac.. Guess i'll try again in another 5 months
How surprising.... :roll:

Doesn´t crash Logic for me but doesn´t work.
Also all my custom patches are wiped out.
That was a bad update. I like Dust but i wonder what they did all the time. :roll:
The instrument version still works fine. Not sure how to get all my patches back, since they are still in the document folder.
It was just to good to be true........ :ud:

Return to “Instruments”