Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How long is this waves sale going on for?? I already bought too much lol. Lord knows how I'll make rent lol

systmu wrote:How long is this waves sale going on for?? I already bought too much lol. Lord knows how I'll make rent lol
Someone said until April 30th.

+1

I bought a couple (API 560, MaxxBass) and thought that was cool. Then they did a $10 survey voucher and I was like damnit OK JUST ONE MORE Waves :lol:

The DBX it was, and it's rad.

Yep. Me too. I've already spent $360 with Waves this week. And I'm wanting to spend another $433 if they keep the sale going all the way through the 1st. IF they do.

That's when I'll have more cash. If not, I'll have to miss out. We'll see...

I just found another $63 item I'd also like. So that'll be like $500 I'm ready to spend depending.

Hey all - was curious about hardware sales here. I have a UAD2 Duo + a bunch of plugins, and a Nuendo license to sell (with USB eLicenser) - so both require shipping. I primarily see software sales throughout the forum. Anyone had luck with shipping / hardware sales? Might try Ebay if this is mainly for software sales.

Thanks for any help.

Rational wrote:Yep. Me too. I've already spent $360 with Waves this week. And I'm wanting to spend another $433 if they keep the sale going all the way through the 1st. IF they do.
Don't keep us in the dark. What did you buy??? I bought Bass rider, JJP Analog (puigtec eq and fairchild comp), TG 12345 (Sounds Great!), and Greg Wells Signature series. I've been hemming and hawing over linear phase multiband. But do I really need that with ozone 7???
bhvrmusic wrote: Anyone had luck with shipping / hardware sales? Might try Ebay if this is mainly for software sales. Thanks for any help.
I've seen hardware sales on here. Might be hard with 1 post though. Maybe decide on a price then post an ebay auction to protect everyone involved???

systmu wrote: I've seen hardware sales on here. Might be hard with 1 post though. Maybe decide on a price then post an ebay auction to protect everyone involved???
For sure. Just posted a few other plugins for sale, and mentioned these were for sale and that I would be posting them on Ebay this week. Have no reputation here so will have to work my way up. :)

systmu wrote:
Rational wrote:Yep. Me too. I've already spent $360 with Waves this week. And I'm wanting to spend another $433 if they keep the sale going all the way through the 1st. IF they do.
Don't keep us in the dark. What did you buy??? I bought Bass rider, JJP Analog (puigtec eq and fairchild comp), TG 12345 (Sounds Great!), and Greg Wells Signature series. I've been hemming and hawing over linear phase multiband. But do I really need that with ozone 7???
Renaissance Channel
NS1 Noise Suppressor
UM225 / UM226
Waves Tune Real-Time
Aphex Vintage Aural Exciter
Codex Wavetable Synth
H-Reverb Hybrid Reverb
MetaFilter
InPhase
W43 Noise Reduction Plugin
IR-Live Convolution Reverb
SubTotal: $539.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Shipping Tax: $0.00
Discount: $177.05
Total: $361.95

There you go. I mostly bought all the little one off stuff I didn't already have. I already own most everything else from them.

But I'm looking to pick up their Abbey Road collection for $233, the API collection for $81 and maybe their CLA Classic Compressors for $99 and the JJP Analog Legends for $59.

At that point I'll pretty much own everything they have. 95% of it anyway. The stuff I want anyway.

I keep looking at Abbey Road collection. It is really the only thing I don't have that is useful. But I got QL Spaces instead.

What's funny is that if I try to upgrade my few Abbey Road plugs at Waves, it's $50 more than buying the whole thing elsewhere.

Waves combo breaker....

Puremagnetik bumper Electronic Impressions pack $9 down from $99

https://puremagnetik.com/products/elect ... mpressions

dzilizzi wrote:I keep looking at Abbey Road collection. It is really the only thing I don't have that is useful. But I got QL Spaces instead.

What's funny is that if I try to upgrade my few Abbey Road plugs at Waves, it's $50 more than buying the whole thing elsewhere.

Ask everyplugin.com to give you a quote. It will be quite a bit better than the sale price of the bundle at the various vendors.

Any thoughts on the Luminoso deal at $29.99?

ghettosynth wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:I keep looking at Abbey Road collection. It is really the only thing I don't have that is useful. But I got QL Spaces instead.

Ask everyplugin.com to give you a quote. It will be quite a bit better than the sale price of the bundle at the various vendors.
Thanks. I always forget about them :tu:

dzilizzi wrote:Any thoughts on the Luminoso deal at $29.99?
As low as it goes and it's kinda sweet. Get it with Spiritoso and Perpetuo.

dzilizzi wrote:Any thoughts on the Luminoso deal at $29.99?
where is this deal for 29.99?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”