Can i get a life after getting Reaktor 6?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So recently i sold sylenth + few things and tought about getting synthmaster or a U-He synth but decided i wanted zebra 3 so i ended up upgrading to Reaktor 6

I got it but i now have this feeling it will be impossible for me to have a normal life.... AGAIN... EVER

Should i contact Native Instruments and inform them about this or maybe sue them!?!? :party: :help: :hyper: :scared: :love: :x :o ?

https://hearthis.at/tatsava/reaktive-sequenzes-2552/

Drums and leads by Reaktor
Bass omni2
Atmos Icarus....

Now back to create blips and blops... or whatever else......
Last edited by tasty tatsyn on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reaktor 6 will probably also be the next thing i will get. Just waiting for the next crazy sale from NI. :P

i actually got the komple upgrade, i also wanted India + a few more things so it made sense... and they never make sales on komplete upgrades as far as i know of, or seen...

Diva was on my mind too but with all the extras on komplete upgrade.....

i just feel... oh well... no more TV, no more movies, no More..., ..., .... ,.... maybe i'll be fine after a few months...
Last edited by tasty tatsyn on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Life after R6?

Fuggidaboutit!
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Couple years back when I was thinking of getting Komplete 9, I was warned about Reaktor. I short, I was told it was a black hole.

They did not lie.

May the force be with you.

well since my music is space themed a lot of times that.... kind of makes sense.... :D

Maybe life just begins with Reaktor 6.
Resistance is futile. :borg:
I never was interested or thought i could get something useful out of it but Reaktor 6 seems awesome and the new blocks (1.3) looks fantastic.
I just demoed Reaktor 6 and could bite my ass that i missed the last sale when it was 50% off.
Next time i will grab it for sure.
But even for the full price it's a gift.
Since i was searching for some midi tools i stumbled over things like Spiral and other awesome Reaktor sequencers and midi tools and now i really want Reaktor 6 even more.
It will be a long learning curve and i think a lot things are still a bit complicated to achieve (at least for me) but in theory you can build whatever you need with it.
The good thing is there are a lot tutorials and demos available and it's also useful to learn synthesis in general i think. Blocks looks like a good way to start and it must be interesting to create own blocks.
I just wish creating a custom GUI would be flexible as the audio part.

no the real question is,

can you live without reaktor 6?
:borg:

was you even alive without Reaktor 6?

Well.. I only have Reaktor 5..

Am I alive?

If I had the money and space to buy and install a massive roomful of eurorack gear, I could live without.

But then...massive roomful of modular + R6...
A. The higher the fewer.

waltercruz wrote:was you even alive without Reaktor 6?

Am I alive?
Reaktor brought me back from the dead.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:no the real question is,

can you live without reaktor 6?
Yes, I can... It is just annoying enough to work with that I don't use it all that much.

chk071 wrote:Reaktor 6 will probably also be the next thing i will get. Just waiting for the next crazy sale from NI. :P
That''s what I've been waiting for also; seems it's overdue for that 50% off update/ugrade sale.

waltercruz wrote:was you even alive without Reaktor 6?

Am I alive?
haha sorry you're alive but you're also problably in a deeper blackhole then i am like Wag said...

those of us that have no clue on how to program oscilators and filters, etc have their life a lot easier with reaktor 6

tasty tatsyn wrote:those of us that have no clue on how to program oscilators and filters, etc have their life a lot easier with reaktor 6
I maybe bucked the trend then, as it was R6 that made me learn how to do both of those things. I wanted to make my own blocks, and that kinda required learning some Core. Oscs and filters came along with that.
A. The higher the fewer.

Return to “Instruments”