Autodafe Mega Drum Machines Mac/Win AU/VST released - FREE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Autodafe Mega Drum Machines Autodafe Mega Drum Machines Collection for Kontakt

Autodafe Mega Drum Machines is the Mac/Win Version of the Mega Drum Machines Collection for Kontakt.

After the success of the original Kontakt library, an AU/VST version for MAC and Windows (both 32 and 64-bits has been created), using Maize Sampler.

The plugin contains samples of about 130 old, vintage, obscure, rare and hard to find drum machines:
  • Each kit has been mapped in a General MIDI format (more or less, many old drum machines only have 4-5 sounds).
    Each kit has been divided into 5 groups: Kicks, Snares, Hats, Cymbals and Toms.
    Each kit has custom controls for panning and volume.
3 downloads are available: AU for Mac, VST for Mac, and VST for Windows 32 and 64-bit.

Autodafe Mega Drum Machines can be downloaded for free but the I suggests a small donation at checkout...It tooks hours and hours getting the kits ready :oops:

To download the plugin you simply have to put it in the cart and follow the checkout procedure.

At the end you will receive all download links in your account (Win, Mac, AU, VST 32/64 bits).
You can access them anytime just by logging to the website (check "Your Account/Downloads" menu at the top).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AknrRHYS_Us
Last edited by autodafe on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Windows 32 bit GUI Grey with message "can't find anyinstruments"
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

sorry, I made a mistake while uploading. Please reorder it and it should be good now...
(or pm me and I will send you the right version)

or, even better, just rename the dll and the instruments folder with the exact same name

"Mega Drum Machines.dll" -->for the dll
"Mega Drum Machines.Instruments" -->for the folder...

Four instances of Mega Drums in this tiny experiment.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/ponderings

Donated and downloading now. Thanks for this. - Scotty
autodafe wrote:Autodafe Mega Drum Machines is the Mac/Win Version of the Mega Drum Machines Collection for Kontakt.

After the success of the original Kontakt library, an AU/VST version for MAC and Windows (both 32 and 64-bits has been created), using Maize Sampler.

The plugin contains samples of about 130 old, vintage, obscure, rare and hard to find drum machines:
  • Each kit has been mapped in a General MIDI format (more or less, many old drum machines only have 4-5 sounds).
    Each kit has been divided into 5 groups: Kicks, Snares, Hats, Cymbals and Toms.
    Each kit has custom controls for panning and volume.
3 downloads are available: AU for Mac, VST for Mac, and VST for Windows 32 and 64-bit.

Autodafe Mega Drum Machines can be downloaded for free but the I suggests a small donation at checkout...It tooks hours and hours getting the kits ready :oops:

To download the plugin you simply have to put it in the cart and follow the checkout procedure.

At the end you will receive all download links in your account (Win, Mac, AU, VST 32/64 bits).
You can access them anytime just by logging to the website (check "Your Account/Downloads" menu at the top).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AknrRHYS_Us

Glad you are finding it useful :-)

If you can send me a screenshot of your DAW with MDM loaded I would need it for the website. Particularl non Windows.
Info[at]autodafe.net

Very generous! Thanks - this could be very useful for an 80s head like myself! Sounds great :tu:

:tu: :tu: :tu:

There seem to be a bug though. It acts like a monophonic instrument in my DAW. Is it supposed to be like that? If I do, say, a 4 on the floor house beat it wont play the kick and snare at the same time. Snare drum rolls are abruptly cut short as well with the natural release missing.
Anyone else having this problem?

K-Bee wrote:There seem to be a bug though. It acts like a monophonic instrument in my DAW. Is it supposed to be like that?
no, it shouldn't
which version are you using and under wich DAW? win or mac?

autodafe wrote:
K-Bee wrote:There seem to be a bug though. It acts like a monophonic instrument in my DAW. Is it supposed to be like that?
no, it shouldn't
which version are you using and under wich DAW? win or mac?
I'm on Windows 10 with FL Studio 12. Didn't have time to further investigate into this issue today, but I'll get to it this weekend ;)

I've had the same issue, ie, only monophonic sounds. I'm on Reaper 5.40 64-bit, Windows 7, and using the 64-bit vst.

RasmusV wrote:I've had the same issue, ie, only monophonic sounds. I'm on Reaper 5.40 64-bit, Windows 7, and using the 64-bit vst.
Mine is 64 bit too. Forgot to mention that.

Where do you get the vst versions, I donated and got the Kontakt versions without a vst link.

A couple more bugs to report on this excellent piece of work Autodafe, when trying to load the Cazio Rapman samples my host (Reaper) crashes, also when loading the Soundmaster SR-88 samples no sound is heard when playing my keyboard, this happens for both 32 and 64 bit versions , i am running Windows 7 64 bit. Some separate outputs for further sound processing would make Mega Drum Machines a very serious tool to work with. I am going to confess that because of the monophonic only function in Reaper i have not donated but i will give something when the bugs are sorted out :)
Scotty wrote:Where do you get the vst versions, I donated and got the Kontakt versions without a vst link.

Hi Scotty.
If you created an account when ordering (Which you have to do to get Mega Drums) you have to click on the Your Account\Downloads button at the top of the page then you should see your vst links.
Strictly drum and bass

Return to “Instruments”