Discovery Pro synthesizer 6.4 to 8.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlackWinny wrote:A wife, a child, a lawer... whoever! And the person who would be in charge to close your accounts would have no reason

Usually sites that go down, gives a 404 error

On discodsp somebody has added the following statement:
<body style="background: #fff">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=200" />
<div style="color: #09f; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><h1><br><center>Temporarily closed.</h1></div>
If a wife, child is able to do that on George's behalf, they are also able to make a brief statement why the page is temp closed.

No free update to 7 pro anymore? :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

chk071 wrote:Now who's speculating Winny? ;)
Hey man, it's this simple. Innocent until proven guilty.

How difficult is that for people to understand?

murnau wrote:No free update to 7 pro anymore? :lol:
:dog: :x :o

wagtunes wrote:

:tu:

wagtunes wrote:
Guilty? He is not guilty of anything

He has not taken anybodys money and run of with that.

But he is hurting his own business and reputation in this matter, by not adding a statement what is going on.

waltercruz wrote:
murnau wrote:No free update to 7 pro anymore? :lol:
:dog: :x :o
:dog:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

:P

discodsp would be celebrating 10 years of DiscoveryPro in a couple of months time.

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/discodsp_a ... lable_7465

This "temp closed" diversion is a weird way to go about matters

Numanoid wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Guilty? He is not guilty of anything

He has not taken anybodys money and run of with that.

But he is hurting his own business and reputation in this matter, by not adding a statement what is going on.

I agree. Instead of just putting "Temporarily closed." on his site, he could've added a short statement to his customers as to the reason why it's "Temporarily closed." Other devs have done so in the past.

This just doesn't feel right with me. :scared:

wagtunes wrote: Hey man, it's this simple. Innocent until proven guilty.

It's easier for people who have never spent a penny at DiscoDSP to bitch. :roll:

It says "Temporarily". Let's just give it some more time and see what happens.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
wagtunes wrote: Hey man, it's this simple. Innocent until proven guilty.

It's easier for people who have never spent a penny at DiscoDSP to bitch. :roll:
He got business interest with discodsp y'know, I don't expect those soundsets to sell like hotcakes in the first place, so discodsp going temp closed will not make it easier to shift them ;)

http://www.kvraudio.com/news/wagsrfm-re ... -6-5-32926

BlackWinny wrote:
masterhiggins wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
chk071 wrote:Frankly, i'm glad i never bought one of their products. That's the worst way to go out of business. Unless something really serious happened to all their devs.
Your totally cheeky!

The developer has probably a very grave problem, that's all! The more the days go on, the more it becomes probable!

Health, life, or anything else, but obviously now a very probable grave personal issue!

And you piss on him?!?!?

You should be banned for such posts !
:x
George took the time to:

1) Take his shop offline.

2) Take his Facebook page down.

Both of which take longer than jumping on twitter and saying, "Hey, something came up. I'll be back ASAP. Thanks."

Unless he signed a NDA, that's f**king tactless.
What prooves you that it is HIM who close the accounts one after the other? What prooves you that itis not his wife if he has a huge health issue?

What allows you to accuse somebody without any proof?!
Settle down, dude.

I just found about his site. My vertigo license suddenly expired and I can't seem to contact him for a new, working license. Hope I can get in touch with him so, I need it for a project :(
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

speculation
ˌspɛkjʊˈleɪʃn/Submit
noun
the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.
"there has been widespread speculation that he plans to quit"
synonyms: conjecture, theorizing, hypothesizing, supposition, guesswork

Return to “Instruments”