Omnisphere Pangaea by The Unfinished - out now!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody. I've been on a bit of a break but am back now with my first synth soundset of 2017!

Omnisphere Pangaea is a collection of 300 patches showcasing the lighter, lusher side of Omnisphere, with a focus on ambient and ethnic sounds. I call it my National Geographic soundset!

The soundset combines ethnic instruments, vocals and phrases with organic and psychoacoustic soundsources, as well as digital synthesis; evoking a world music spirit, but also harking back to classic digital synths of the 80s and 90s (such as the classic Roland D50 and Korg M1). All of this creates a sound that is simultaneously both familiar and fresh.

Omnisphere Pangaea will be available on Friday 14th April, priced at £39.99 +VAT - Omnisphere 2 is required.

It will also come in a Deluxe version that features 64 bonus patches that utilise soundsources from the Trilian and Bob Moog Tribute libraries - naturally you will need to own them to use these bonus patches. Omnisphere Pangaea Deluxe will be £49.99 +VAT.

In the meantime, check out my walkthrough video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7XJhS0_QCQ

And/or check out some lovely demo tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/s ... emo-tracks

Omnisphere Pangaea is now available to buy!
Last edited by synaesthesia on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

synaesthesia wrote:
It will also come in a Deluxe version that features 64 bonus patches that utilise soundsources from the Trilian and Bob Moog Tribute libraries - naturally you will need to own them to use these bonus patches. Omnisphere Pangaea Deluxe will be £49.99 +VAT.
I only have the Moog set so can there be an option to get half of them? :) Also is there a reduced price for Omnsiphere Complete Bundle owners?

aMUSEd wrote:I only have the Moog set so can there be an option to get half of them? :) Also is there a reduced price for Omnsiphere Complete Bundle owners?
No current plan to release the bonus elements separately, but if there's enough clamour for it...

There will be a discount code in my Newsletter. But, if you didn't want to buy it right away, there can be a Bundle upgrade price later - you just need to email to organise that, as I don't currently have an account system.

Omnisphere Pangaea is now available to buy!

I don't seem to have seen the Newsletter since Xmas (edit - just arrived ;))

Well bought this - as always these are really excellent and very playable. I have the whole Unfinished bundle - at over 2,500 presets now it's like having a whole new Omnisphere.

aMUSEd wrote:Well bought this - as always these are really excellent and very playable. I have the whole Unfinished bundle - at over 2,500 presets now it's like having a whole new Omnisphere.
Thanks for the support aMUSED, glad you're digging the noises.

Today is the last day to use the discount code if you're a Newsletter subscriber.

http://www.theunfinished.co.uk/shop/omnisphere-pangaea/

You are a true synthesist :)

Sudokain wrote:You are a true synthesist :)
Thanks man.

Return to “Soundware”