Serenity - A new skin/theme for U-He Hive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Presenting my new skin/theme Serenity for U-He Hive plugin. Light colored base with Blue display panels and texts. Hopefully Hive fans will like it :)

You can purchase this skin for USD 9.50. Clicking on the image below will take you directly to the product page where you can see details and screen shots.

- Volume discount is available, if you are interested in distributing this skin with your product (soundset, tutorial, etc.). Please feel free to contact me.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Very nice work Satya!
Eternitysound VST Banks

Awesome! Nice work on that. :)

Looks gorgeous! :tu:

Agree with all previous posts, this looks fantastic!

Looks a bit like Ana.

Thanks for feedback. Appreciate it.

I received multiple queries regarding the theme folder on Mac. I found the below steps in another thread:

1) Navigate to... Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/u-he/
2) If you don't see a folder called "Themes" in there, create it
3) Copy or move the Serenity folder into "Themes".
4) Restart your DAW, load Hive, go into Hive's "Preferences" and change the skin to "Serenity"
Website | Portfolio

I am contemplating to add a darker version of this skin. Is that something Hive fans will like? Post your ideas in this thread please, we will see.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:I am contemplating to add a darker version of this skin. Is that something Hive fans will like? Post your ideas in this thread please, we will see.

If you take advantage of the gun metal grey concept and add different pastel versions besides retro blue I will buy it, and I've never paid for a preset or a skin in my life.

... I want violet/purple and a sunshine yellow color. I've always pictured Hives LEDS as violet and sunshine yellow.

And a white LED one on gun metal, Yeah.

love it, looks amazing, thank you!

Return to “Instruments”