VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I need a 15 band EQ (64 bit AU) like this:

Anyone has suggestions?
Dúnedain

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not bad, thanks. Off course 16 bands or more is good to.
Any other suggestions?
Dúnedain

Fabfilter Pro-Q - up to 24 bands. Probably Equilibrium too.
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The waves GEQ is on sale right now for about $25. 30 bands. I haven't tried it.
Play it by ear

GEQ Graphic Equalizer from Waves

EDIT: check the post above mine.. :D
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

How is it for artifacts? Those flat top curves look nasty on the GUI.

DMG Audio Equilibrium is the best EQ you can customise it to be the EQ you want just it has no saturation effects just the EQ curves, very transparent + a resizable GUI. The maker Dave used to work for Focusrite.

This is free and it has 16 bands
http://www.voxengo.com/product/marvelgeq/

Not Sure about this one, but it's cheap.

http://www.supremepiano.com/product/graphic.html
:borg:

There's one included with every Mac. AUGraphicEQ, selectable in 10 or 31 bands. You'll find it under the Apple branded AU's.

Edit: that's not 15 bands of course. Why specifically 15?

Thanks, it is called AUGraphicEQ.

16 bands or more is fine to. I have good experiences with the 15 bands EQ from the question. I know several good presets which work for my music. Therefore I was looking for a similar one.
Dúnedain

murnau wrote:GEQ Graphic Equalizer from Waves
That's a great option too, though it's a 30 band eq. I particularly like their flat-top filter design for minimal artefacts.

There is the EQ Ranger from SPL, though I think that's more of a 8-10 band. But on the plus side those bands actually change depending on the "preset" you choose. So it is much more flexible than it looks. It may even suit your eq tasks better.

Return to “Effects”