Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
Regnas
KVRian

731 posts since 28 Aug, 2013

Postby Regnas; Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:58 pm How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

Is it possible in this forum?
It's virtually impossible to keep track of stuff without this feature... :(
chk071
KVRAF

13234 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:07 pm Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

I always use the "My forum posts" feature in the user control panel. But, sure, such notifications would be nice to have soon.
It's not "news" anymore, it's "infotainment".
Regnas
KVRian

Postby Regnas; Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:22 pm Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

So no........... :(
Unbelievable, why there's no such important feature???

Anyway, thanks for answering..
Cheers..
chk071
KVRAF

13234 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:26 pm Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

I'd still like to see Tapatalk support... that would also solve the "notify on quotes or replies" thing. :) At least on a phone or tablet.
It's not "news" anymore, it's "infotainment".
Regnas
KVRian

Postby Regnas; Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:55 pm Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

:tu:
BenHarlos
KVRist

30 posts since 16 Feb, 2017

Postby BenHarlos; Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:57 am Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

What? There's no notification badge for getting tagged on posts or replies?
BertKoor
KVRAF

10032 posts since 8 Mar, 2005, from Utrecht, Holland

Postby BertKoor; Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:22 am Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

There's a subscription feature for topics (see the "Subscribe topic" link at the bottom of the page) and for forums.
Never used it, don't know how you actually receive the notification. I just look at My Latest Topics, and the ones I posted in are styled in bold-yellow, so those are the ones I need to keep an eye on.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is back online!!
BenHarlos
KVRist

30 posts since 16 Feb, 2017

Postby BenHarlos; Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:27 am Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

BertKoor wrote:There's a subscription feature for topics (see the "Subscribe topic" link at the bottom of the page) and for forums.
Never used it, don't know how you actually receive the notification. I just look at My Latest Topics, and the ones I posted in are styled in bold-yellow, so those are the ones I need to keep an eye on.

People are quoting me and I am not being notified. I don't how subscribe thingy works here on this forum. :?
AnX
KVRAF

1908 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:59 am Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

11 posts... im sure you can keep up :hihi:
pljones
KVRAF

5939 posts since 8 Feb, 2003, from London, UK

Postby pljones; Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:42 am Re: How to get notified when someone quotes or replies to me?

BenHarlos wrote:People are quoting me and I am not being notified. I don't how subscribe thingy works here on this forum. :?
Maybe you have got them caught in your email spam filter?

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Site Stuff