Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just posted a deal in the marketplace. Only a really good one ;-)

Numanoid wrote:That is one way of looking at it of course.

But to me it is a quick game, somebody else would get a quick diversion by loading up Solitaire or MineSweeper, I like posting a deal.

What saddens me is that everybody seems to have it in for Zero-G. Of course they do lots of sale, but their stuff is gold for the most part.

Those not owning Analogue 2 Digital Vol 1+2. It is old but so fundamental, it is compulsory homework, you need to study it.
I subscribed to Zero-G newsletter twice and after being tired of their daily deals, with only sometime interesting ones and often not really, I unsubscribed twice.

Ryan99 wrote:Only a really good one ;-)
So why not blow your own horn while you are at it, maybe you are the real King of the Deals :hihi:

I'm not gonna buy Maschine so for me it is complete meh, but it should interest others I guess.

Numanoid wrote:
So why not blow your own horn while you are at it, maybe you are the real King of the Deals :hihi:

I'm not gonna buy Maschine so for me it is complete meh, but it should interest others I guess.
Don't worry, I don't want to take your throne!

By the way, the Maschine offer is an amazing one for those interested. It also includes Komplete Select.

Ryan99 wrote:Don't worry, I don't want to take your throne!
It is not for me to take, I think you deserve it!
By the way, the Maschine offer is an amazing one for those interested. It also includes Komplete Select.
Sure, but I seldom post a deal, and then go straight to the gossip thread and poke fun of others by saying "now that deal I posted is the real deal"

You are probably King of the Deals, you just need to deflate your own balloon a little ;)

pheeleep wrote:I am also in the Thank You Numanoid camp.
+10000000

Numanoid wrote:
Ryan99 wrote:Don't worry, I don't want to take your throne!
It is not for me to take, I think you deserve it!
Sure, but I seldom post a deal, and then go straight to the gossip thread and poke fun of others by saying "now that deal I posted is the real deal"

You are probably King of the Deals, you just need to deflate your own balloon a little ;)
I rarely post deals, only when I find it very good. I'm not trying to insult you at all. You are the one that post the most deals here, so you deserve the throne. You post many interesting deals, and some are not, but it's ok.

Ryan99 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:

Don't worry, I don't want to take your throne!

Does anyone know who has a great price on Maschine Jam in the U.S.?

Just wanted to drop a quick thanks to Numanoid as well. I really appreciate what you do!

Dang. And I thought I took the crown back around Black Friday month...

I'm grateful to anyone and everyone who posts deals. For me this thread is a real efficiency booster over a ton of marketing emails from all the vendors. I miss them even when I receive them, so this thread and those posting here have been a lifesaver a few times. I'd have missed out on several spectacular deals over the years had you all not posted. Please keep posting. I for one have this special ability to skip over deals I am not interested in and not become upset by them. It's called maturity. :P

Keep posting fellow deal addicts. Even the petty, mean ones. Sometimes I'm grateful to you too.

this thread advanced several pages overnight, wondered what was being discussed.

Oh it's those two again.

You guys should block each other, really.

Rational wrote:Dang. And I thought I took the crown back around Black Friday month...

I'm grateful to anyone and everyone who posts deals. For me this thread is a real efficiency booster over a ton of marketing emails from all the vendors. I miss them even when I receive them, so this thread and those posting here have been a lifesaver a few times. I'd have missed out on several spectacular deals over the years had you all not posted. Please keep posting. I for one have this special ability to skip over deals I am not interested in and not become upset by them. It's called maturity. :P

Keep posting fellow deal addicts. Even the petty, mean ones. Sometimes I'm grateful to you too.
This^^^

Deal enthusiasts, bargain shoppers, et al... :hihi:

An act of genoristy is never a loss! :tu:
Last edited by LexAmus on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Double post!
Last edited by LexAmus on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Since I like some of Numanoid's deals, I don't really have a dog in this hunt. But I've lost valuable neurons with all these pages of acrimony, support, and general non-Deal discussion. Perhaps we can come up with a compromise. In which Forum would it be best for me to start "The Official Numanoid -- Threat or Menace?" thread. :P

Nah. It's a good thing that, once in a while, people are lauded for what they do out of the kindness of their heart.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”