Divine soundset for Diva by Joseph Hollo

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Divine soundset for Diva
Since the release of Diva I am torn between the unparalelled divine sound quality
and the quite restricted structure of the synth. I always thought I need some more envelopes and LFOs
to get those typical emotional, alive and moving sounds what I love and use to create in all of my different soundbanks.

Looks like I needed all the years of experience to learn to use less and less for the same succesful outcome.
Not to mention my explicit attraction for the great sound of Diva.

So finally here it is:
136 greatly musical patches.

Video Demo

A "Divine" soundset for lovers of lyrical, ethereal, mystical, emotional, evolving, soft, airy and transparent pads, strings and voxes.
You can find thick, dramatic and warm analogue synths, soundscapes, drones, basses, leads, plucks.
There are playful and magical keys, arpeggios and BPM synchronized pads, plus a handful of useful drums, hits, impacts and percussions.

Divine provides a lots of inspiration for composers interested in various styles from ambient,
film, cinematic underscore, pop/rock to the most up to date electronica.

Audio Demos

3 Midi and Cubase project files (.cpr) of the demos are helping understand some suggested use of the patches!

I use to give out some free taster bank.
This time the free banks comes together with the (Video) Demo 1 Cubase .cpr and Midi file.

There is a sale for the first week until 6. of May 24 hour CET.
Please  use the code DIVINE29 to get it for $29.

Your comments are always welcome!

Cheers, :)
Joseph

Yes! New Joseph sounds + a Koyaanisqatsi-stylized demo video hooked me right from the beefy intro sweep. You know I love your stuff. :)
Feel free to call me Brian.

Beautiful! :love:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:Beautiful! :love:
+1 :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Another beautiful work, Sound Presets for U-He Diva Synth., they are great, as well as your other wonderful sound presets, such as Delight for Omnisphere, Heaven for Zebra2, and sounds for Massive , Spire, Serum etc.
These fantastic sounds completed my arsenal of Virtual Instruments and quality sounds, in my opinion, they are the best on Market. A great tool for music production.
Thank you so much, you are like a King Midas, you turn everything you touch into Gold,
Pleased and a Happy customer, Rafael

Wow thanks for all of you guys !

I love my work :D

and thank you Rafael for your first post!!!

This soundset takes Diva to a completely new level IMO.
The detail, depth and musicality of the patches are amazing.

Congratulations and thanks for this awesome offering!

Whenever I see that Joseph Hollo has released a new soundset, I always hope that it will be for a synth that I don't have....

....because I know that if it's for a synth that I own, then I'll have to buy it. :D

Thans so much for the support and encuragement cfanyc and jsp1979
Your comments means a lot to me :hug:

A summer bump for Divine :tu:

A few days left to save 30% on this :tu: - and other sounds from me.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=487278

Another beautiful work, Sound Presets for U-He Diva Synth., they are great, as well as your other wonderful sound presets, such as Delight for Omnisphere, Heaven for Zebra2, and sounds for Massive , Spire, Serum etc.
Whenever I see that Joseph Hollo has released a new soundset, I always hope that it will be for a synth that I don't have....
....because I know that if it's for a synth that I own, then I'll have to buy it.
Sooooooo true guys. Joseph is a wonderfull soundesigner without any doubt ! 8)
And here, I got the chance to be able to say a great friend too. :hug:

Success with this soundset dear brother... Btw i'm late and gotta buy this one... :D

Hug

Fred

beautiful, great and inspiring sounds as always Joseph :clap:

keep the great work!
—Adrian.

Black Friday /Cyber Monday sale is on until Tuesday 28th!

please check out the thread with the links:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=494993

Cheers, :)
Joseph

Divine is $24,5 for Easter sale :tu:

and all other soundset also 30% off. Check out the thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=502507

until 2th Apr.
http://sound.artenuovo.com/index.html

Cheers :)

Return to “Soundware”