Exponential Audio Reverbs R2 -> R4 is it worth it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2 Exponential Audio: R2 Surround Exponential Audio: R4

chk071 wrote:
Caine123 wrote:so i click BUY NOW

then get this window with NO PAYPAL option :/

Wenn ich auf den "Buy Now"-Button klicke bekomme ich das hier:

Schau mal, ob du irgendwelche Addons, Adblocker, VPN-Tools oder was weiß ich im Browser installiert hast, und schalte die ab. Oder klicke einfach auf Paypal, wie im Bild zu sehen. :P
THX. This is Not the case for the Upgrade buy now Option

I got this reply

"Hello,
Currently the Buy Now button only supports a single payment processor. I'll investigate options, so please check back on the page in a couple of weeks.

Best,
Michael"
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Ah, i see. Hope they can fix that then.

am i stupid? where can i set R4 that it does not effect specific Hz? eh when i play a synth bass i want that everything below 150hz is unreverbed?!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:am i stupid? where can i set R4 that it does not effect specific Hz? eh when i play a synth bass i want that everything below 150hz is unreverbed?!
The input frequency Hi-Pass not what you want? On the left below
the display, you can choose 6 or 12 db slope. Unless you don't
want to use it as a send. Then you would have to use the reverb
Hi-Pass to the right of it.

-Cheers

Give it a try now. You should find PayPal buttons in addition.

Michael Carnes wrote:Give it a try now. You should find PayPal buttons in addition.
Thanks Michael!

-Cheers

hmmmm i think im stupid!

i want to have R4 start the reverb after around 150 hz so the bass gets not muddy/effected, i thought you can set the eq for the reverb? but it cuts out the frequencies then, is there no option to say (hey only reverb everything upwards 150 hz?) but let the rest below like it is?

the input frequency cuts the frequencies out!

Oh my, I missed the Focusrite deal. I'm somehow not on their mailing list and missed it. R2 for free... Upgrade to R4... Do I feel stupid now. :(

Return to “Effects”