Xhun Audio LittleOne : version 4.x Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LittleOne

egbert101 wrote:
kylie wrote:nice to see the announcement is out. 5th of may, eh? :hyper:
As Xhun Audio promised, all previous/registered LittleOne Customers will receive the upgrade to version 3.x (from versions 1.x / 2.x) completely free of charge.
:hyper:

I don't know if that includes me, as I bought the XA Bundle a few years ago. :party:
Sure, you're IN :)
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:
xhunaudio wrote: Sure, you're IN :)
Wow that's incredibly generous. :tu:
No problem,

After all a promise is a promise :)

Well - if you will like the product - there's something you (all) can do : just spread the voice ! :D

Xhun Audio is a small Company and I can't spend billions of dollars on worldwide advertising, eheh... And as with any other small Company, the "word of mouth" and buzz is the best thing that could happen !

I don't use social media, but I try to sing the praises of LittleOne on this forum! (Some people probably think I'm a paid celebrity endorsor by now. :P)
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:I don't use social media, but I try to sing the praises of LittleOne on this forum! (Some people probably think I'm a paid celebrity endorsor by now. :P)
Do not feel obliged to do it (Jeremiah or Others) !
Do not misunderstood my words, I was just saying...

IF you like the product,
IF happens that some friends of you ask "uhm, what's new in the pro audio world?",
IF you think my products deserve some attention,
JUST say "Xhun Audio makes not so bad products, take a look to them and download the demo version"

A sincere recommendation worths 100s of advertising hyperboles...

xhunaudio wrote:Well - if you will like the product - there's something you (all) can do : just spread the voice ! :D

Xhun Audio is a small Company and I can't spend billions of dollars on worldwide advertising, eheh... And as with any other small Company, the "word of mouth" and buzz is the best thing that could happen !
Praised it in the past when it was 32-bit only and will do it again now! :hihi:

Also thank you for the free update and that you kept your word toward your customers. It's not obvious like we all know and this is an immense value! :clap: :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

If i understand it right you have 4 independent voices when using in 4 voice mode?
Could i add modulations and aftertouch per voice then too? (like Moog´s Animoog, Model 15 f.e.)

What's the price is going to be in the 5th of may?
Is it going to be on sale?

Cinebient wrote:If i understand it right you have 4 independent voices when using in 4 voice mode?
Could i add modulations and aftertouch per voice then too? (like Moog´s Animoog, Model 15 f.e.)
Hi Cinebient,

1-
yes, 4 independent voices = 4 independent synths chained together. Each single component (VCO1,VCO2,..) inside each one of the 4 voices is simulated independently from the others and so it has also its own analogue behaviour (=instabilities). This way of producing polyphony leads to very natural results, something that you will suddenly notice, also if you didn't know of that feature.

2-
in addition to that, you can manually detune each voice/synth Main Pitch. But no, you can't control/assign modulations and aftertouch per voice, or assign different presets to different voices/synths.

michaelbrac wrote:What's the price is going to be in the 5th of may?
Is it going to be on sale?
Yes, for about one week from the release day there will be a special introductory offer.

Normal pricing will be slightly higher (obviously :)) but I'll mantain it REALLY fair.

xhunaudio wrote:
Cinebient wrote:If i understand it right you have 4 independent voices when using in 4 voice mode?
Hi Cinebient,

1-
yes, 4 independent voices = 4 independent synths chained together. Each single component (VCO1,VCO2,..) inside each one of the 4 voices is simulated independently from the others and so it has also its own analogue behaviour (=instabilities). This way of producing polyphony leads to very natural results, something that you will suddenly notice, also if you didn't know of that feature.

2-
in addition to that, you can manually detune each voice/synth Main Pitch. But no, you can't control/assign modulations and aftertouch per voice, or assign different presets to different voices/synths.
Thank´s, i understand.
But this cries for MPE support in the future.....if possible.
However, i´m interested.

I honestly don't know how I missed this reboot! I just purchased LittleOne so I can get the free upgrade to v3 next week.

It sounds fantastic, and I am looking forward to getting it. Great job! :tu:

xhunaudio wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:I don't use social media, but I try to sing the praises of LittleOne on this forum! (Some people probably think I'm a paid celebrity endorsor by now. :P)
Do not feel obliged to do it (Jeremiah or Others) !
Do not misunderstood my words, I was just saying...

IF you like the product,
IF happens that some friends of you ask "uhm, what's new in the pro audio world?",
IF you think my products deserve some attention,
JUST say "Xhun Audio makes not so bad products, take a look to them and download the demo version"

A sincere recommendation worths 100s of advertising hyperboles...
lol, don't worry, I don't feel *obligated* to sing the praises of ANYTHING nowadays... :hihi: I just love this synth and feel it's been somewhat overlooked in the past, so I try to get the word out. :)

Thank you Jeremiah !

Thank you DjBuddahBear for your support :)

Note : the activation process will be *slightly* different from the previous versions of the software, so when installing LittleOne version 3.0 , please be sure to follow all the NEW instructions.

No changes for IronAxe installation at now.

:pray: Counting down the days...

Return to “Instruments”