Will Acoustica 7 be a free upgrade for A6 owners?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will it be free or will there be an upgrade path?

I'm thinking about jumping onboard with Acoustica but I know the next version is on its way, so I wonder if I should just wait and buy it then when #7 is out.

Hi!
MogwaiBoy wrote:Will it be free or will there be an upgrade path?

I'm thinking about jumping onboard with Acoustica but I know the next version is on its way, so I wonder if I should just wait and buy it then when #7 is out.
Thanks for the interest! Because version 7 is rewritten from scratch and represents a quite significant upgrade, there will be a slight price increase. Existing customers will be able to upgrade for the price difference for a limited time (at least 2 months after the v7 release). Here are the prices:

Acoustica Premium Edition 7.x
Full version: $199 USD
Upgrade from Acoustica Premium Edition 6.x: $79.90 USD
Upgrade from Acoustica Standard Edition 6.x: $159.90 USD

Acoustica Standard Edition 7.x
Full version: $59 USD
Upgrade from Acoustica Standard Edition 6.x: $19.90

Best,
Stian

Finally just bought A6 Standard a few minutes ago. Will delve in and keep an eye out for A7 : )

MogwaiBoy wrote:Finally just bought A6 Standard a few minutes ago. Will delve in and keep an eye out for A7 : )
Thank you very much for that!

Best,
Stian

stian wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Finally just bought A6 Standard a few minutes ago. Will delve in and keep an eye out for A7 : )
Thank you very much for that!

Best,
Stian

No problem :)

So what was the ETA on v7?

MogwaiBoy wrote:So what was the ETA on v7?
We expect to release in Q2: https://acondigital.com/news/acoustica-7-namm/

Best,
Stian

Sounds awesome! Will the new Restoration Suite 1.8 be integrated with Acoustica 7?

McT wrote:Sounds awesome! Will the new Restoration Suite 1.8 be integrated with Acoustica 7?
Yes, it will! :) We will run a public beta test that will begin one or two weeks time. We invite everybody interested to sign up using this link: http://links.acondigital.com/f/2449-119593/.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”