Obxd synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

DiscoDSP website seems to be down for a month now so i do not know if thery is hope that it will come back anytime soon...

Luckily there are still multiple sources for the download of OBXD including the entry for teh plugin here at KVR.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:DiscoDSP website seems to be down for a month now so i do not know if thery is hope that it will come back anytime soon...

Luckily there are still multiple sources for the download of OBXD including the entry for teh plugin here at KVR.
Maintenance maybe?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:
Ingonator wrote:DiscoDSP website seems to be down for a month now so i do not know if thery is hope that it will come back anytime soon...

Maintenance maybe?
The dude didn't suffer, go through and survive a nuclear war, come on man!
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:

Maintenance maybe?
The dude didn't suffer, go through and survive a nuclear war, come on man!
Hah lol. :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Still 'Temporarily closed'

Temporarily permanently closed. :P

Halonmusic wrote:Still 'Temporarily closed'
Concerning the term "temporarily" this one might fit in this case:

Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:

I don't agree. Death, for instance, is not relative, either your are dead, or you are not ;)

Sorry, I just had to :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

I don't agree. Death, for instance, is not relative, either your are dead, or you are not ;)

I disagree. Schroedinger proved it.

Sorry, I had to too...
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Where there's a will, there's a relative.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

BlackWinny wrote:
starflakeprj wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

I disagree. Schroedinger proved it.

Sorry, I had to too...
:D
I haven't read his thesis, can you link it? For real, I'm curious :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Fiendish attempt to turn this into another KvR cat thread spotted ;)

starflakeprj wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

I'm relatively dead every early morning. :drunk:

DiscoDSP seems to be over. It is disappointing to hear nothing for a such a long period. While I hope everything is ok with George, if everything IS ok then this time period of being away is a bit insulting, especially concerning how dedicated this industry is within itself. When Camel dissolved, at least we knew it was coming. Same with LinPlug.

Again, if something is in the works...that is just insulting (I do not mean in a personal, sensitive, entitled way. I mean toward a community that supports itself) not to prepare us for a site that is down and make sure alternate support means are clear and/or easily available.

I DID notice the month before he disappeared that the link to the members area was removed from the main menu. When I brought it up, I was privately sent the link to that site from George. A few weeks later, the site is offline and he is nowhere to be seen. I am curious if he has created another account here and logging in via that account (assuming that everything is ok, of course).

Of course, too, if everything is NOT ok, then none of the above is valid, heh.

Jon

When Einstein was asked if he truly believed that "everything is relative", he replied..

"Yes.. absolutely!" :P
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Return to “Instruments”