Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hate to beg but does anyone have a pa voucher they don't need and can pm? I want to get that bx console is on sale but I am hurrrrrting lol Thanks!

"wasted" my plugin alliance voucher on VSC-3 and now they have bx_opto and bx_console on sale :evil:

damn how I hate loosing in marketing bingo :hihi:

I purchased instead. Tax wasn't too bad.
Last edited by Aloysius on Sat May 20, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:I'd like to get Brainworx bx_yellowdrive for FREE :)

It's currently on Sale for $9

If anyone has a spare voucher, please send me a PM.

Yeah, looks like that's going to be my thing this month. A couple of free guitar pedals. Well, that's ok, I've been wanting to beef up my ala-carte collection of guitar tools. I'd buy more if they had the abandoned cart coupon, but, the truth is, I don't need to buy more. They should put more $9 pedals on sale at the same time. It would force people to at least give them a few dollars when faced with these choices. Or, some $19 specials to go with the $9 specials.

I'd rather give them the $5 for three plugins than take two for free.

Octopus salad going on sale anytime soon
Last edited by twal on Mon May 22, 2017 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh yeah, Altiverb. Forgot that one. Yep, exactly. Still waiting. On my list though. But only when it comes down to half its current cost.

VSL are too old now I think and kind of... I dunno.... stale? Clinical? Too much for me to bother with the complexity and cost.
Last edited by Rational on Sat May 20, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonic Faction Archetype for Kontakt is on sale for %50 off using code SONICFLASH50

Is it worth the price?

i have a voucher for Maag EQ2, bx_opto and SPL Attacker to swap for a $50 PA voucher please :)

Does Renoise 3 ever go on sale? Out of nowhere I'm interested in learning a tracker...

e@rs wrote:Does Renoise 3 ever go on sale? Out of nowhere I'm interested in learning a tracker...
No, I waited years. Only cheaper if buying used.

akeia wrote:"wasted" my plugin alliance voucher on VSC-3 and now they have bx_opto and bx_console on sale :evil:

damn how I hate loosing in marketing bingo :hihi:
same here ;-)

pottering wrote:
e@rs wrote:Does Renoise 3 ever go on sale? Out of nowhere I'm interested in learning a tracker...
No, I waited years. Only cheaper if buying used.
Thanx, pottering! I'll look for a used copy then...

jimtao wrote:Sonic Faction Archetype for Kontakt is on sale for %50 off using code SONICFLASH50

Is it worth the price?
If you are an Ableton user I highly recommend Hypermorph. That one is quite unique and really excellent for the price. I am not so sure about the Archetype bundle to be honest. You likely have many similar instruments already.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”