MTurboReverb preset making action, let's make the ultimate reverb! ;)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MTurboReverb

Is there a discount for the beta testers?

MeldaProduction wrote:MTurboReverbLE is part of the smaller bundles ;). And it's out now!
I just installed the bundle but it's in demo mode, how do I activate the LE version?

Problem with it not being multiband is I guess this also means it's not available in MXXX? Is there a crossgrade price for Creative bundle owners at least? This is really a creative effect after all.

simmo75: Email please, if you didn't send me already :).

aMUSEd: If you have for instance MCreativeBundle activated, it should already be already activated, but there won't be any Edit button. It IS available in MXXX, but not in MXXXCore, for that you need the full licence to MTurboReverb of course. I'm afraid no crossgrades, it would open a whole new hellhole of chaos :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:simmo75: Email please, if you didn't send me already :).

aMUSEd: If you have for instance MCreativeBundle activated, it should already be already activated, but there won't be any Edit button. It IS available in MXXX, but not in MXXXCore, for that you need the full licence to MTurboReverb of course. I'm afraid no crossgrades, it would open a whole new hellhole of chaos :D.
Thanks Dude, already did! :D

How many presets in the mcreative version? The one without the active edit button.

Scotty wrote:How many presets in the mcreative version? The one without the active edit button.
There's about hundred of active presets, so like hundred reverbs in one ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Amazing. When the budget affords I'll be upgrading to the mastering edition. I have MCreative, MMixing and upgraded the free package plus a couple of the mastering plugins and MxxxCore... Thank you for your hard work and skills. - Scotty
MeldaProduction wrote:
Scotty wrote:How many presets in the mcreative version? The one without the active edit button.
There's about hundred of active presets, so like hundred reverbs in one ;).

:love:
Vojtech

Here is a quick walk through of MTurboReverb. I'm sorry I was a little sick today, so I don't have much energy in this video, but I hope it gives you some idea of the sounds you can get from it and how to use it. I was also thinking of doing a video of just sound examples, with no talking. Would anyone be interested in a video like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEerk26 ... 0dhao2o40k

This space machine will keep us all busy for a while!

:clap:
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:simmo75: Email please, if you didn't send me already :).

Sorry I meant upgrade from LE to full - it says on your website 'Can be upgraded to: MTurboReverb' but I'm not seeing anywhere to buy the upgrade in my account where normally there are upgrade paths listed.

Yes, do you have a MTurboReverbLE licence? Note that if you have a bundle, you cannot upgrade as you technically don't have a specific LE licence. It would be like a crossgrade or something and I really don't want to open that hellhole. We recently discussed that with the collegues and it turns out that with all the current licences and stuff it would be a nightmare...
Vojtech

Sorry I do appreciate that it might cause complications but from a customer's perspective and having gradually bought enough plugins to make it worthwhile to get the Creative bundle I feel the 'nightmare' is that now there is no upgrade path so if I wanted to buy the full version I have to pay the full price. I was fully expecting and looking forwards to this being part of the Creative bundle since it is a creative effect, if you want to just include the cut down version that is your prerogative and I am not ungrateful for that but at least there should be an upgrade ('crossgrade' - whatever) path.

I understand, however I'm afraid there's no way to make everyone happy... Sorry, this is just not planned, at least right now.
Vojtech

Return to “Effects”