Free raw analog multisamples. [last update: 13 Dec. 2015]

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the first two packs downloaded quick and fast for me on the first attempt. no issues whatsoever.
third one went smooth too.

cheers!

Now all the three sets are on Google Drive; I updated the first post.

sin night wrote:Now all the three sets are on Google Drive; I updated the first post.
Tried them and got pages saying the links to the first two 'require permission'. Sounds like they're not properly public or shared, or something like that.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Thank You for pointing it out, I forgot to change the default sharing settings :oops: They should work now.

Added a bonus set with processes waveforms.

I bought a new synth, so it's time for another set of samples: first post updated with the fourth set.

:hug: Thank you thank you thaaank youuuu. I can't afford a new synth but this is definitely cheering me up ^^ Love

Just a quick update: it's been a while since the last sample set and I have no plans for other sets like these in the foreseable future. Anyway, I just sampled something I think I could share.

It's a stereo patch made made with my modular equipment. It features 3 oscillators stacked, hardsync, a filterbank and a good amount of drive... There's no filtering, so I think it could work as a single oscillator in a sampler... :)

It weights 340MB and it's sampled at 96KHz/24 bit stereo. I called it "Abrasive" and you can guess the reason...
Link (Google Drive)
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Thanks man. These samples are great. They will come in very handy!!

A quick update: I fixed the link in the first post, now my public folder on Google Drive should not require any special grant.
From time to time I receive a Google drive grant request, but I've been unable to locate the link untill now.
If any problem persists (or if any of my links doesn't work properly), please let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”