Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Armagibbon wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Presumably the guitar version of Modo - but hopefully it's not just electric guitars
Now that's something. Hope it's this.
tbh I am sure that's coming at some point but I now think in this case the Moog suggestions are probably correct. Not sure what would be the point of yet another Moog 'emulation' though, and if it's sample based like the last one it's even more pointless.

When it's done "cooking" and it's actually on the plate let us know. Not in the mood for IK Pre-Hype.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

sprnva wrote:SampleMoog 2 maybe?
with 20GB sampled moogs for 300€ :)

sacer wrote:
sprnva wrote:SampleMoog 2 maybe?
with 20GB sampled moogs for 300€ :)
:dog:

Teksonik wrote:When it's done "cooking" and it's actually on the plate let us know. Not in the mood for IK Pre-Hype.
I dunno. No countdown clock = no sale for me.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Maybe they are cooking their dinner (?)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Announcement coming soon on the IK web site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqfcvQqXObk
I finally "listened" to this.

Wait...that's all we get? 6 seconds of a knob turning?

The worst teaser ever :D
Congratulations.
However, at least i hope when it´s a Moog or other vintage synth thingie it´s a kind of analog component modeled thing plus modern options and not a sample based one. These are not needed anymore these days and just wasting space while lacking the most important part. The fun you get with all kind of audio rate modulations and stuff a static sample with a simple synth engine won´t give you.
So i´m ready to be dissapointed :hihi:

wagtunes wrote:

For now (though there are more clues than just a turning knob in there, and audio would have been either misleading or perhaps too obvious). The announcement will be this week so it won't be too long.

TBH, i thought that after Monark another Moog synth would be pointless, but the Legend seems to be a very popular product. Who knows, if this thing indeed is going to be another Moog clone, maybe Moog fans will love it even more than Monark or Legend.

I wish some other well-known hardware synths were getting that much attention from emulators.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: I wish some other well-known hardware synths were getting that much attention from emulators.
:pray:

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
wagtunes wrote:

For now (though there are more clues than just a turning knob in there, and audio would have been either misleading or perhaps too obvious). The announcement will be this week so it won't be too long.
Yep, there is a circuit picture on the background. So no samples then.

I'm quite sure it's Philharmonic 3 with true legato transitions...

I know what it is, a group buy!

Has anyone considered that maybe it's just a knob? :shrug:
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Return to “Instruments”