One-Synth-Challenge: General discussion thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hug: oh and thanks for the cheer up .. needed that ..

rghvdberg wrote:we need a One Full Bucket Challenge ;-)
I can assure you that this was not the intention of posting my humble comment... :D
Anyway, thanks a lot, I really am honoured! :oops:
rghvdberg wrote::hug: oh and thanks for the cheer up .. needed that ..
Anytime!

Cheers Björn

So, just one final word about voting.
I will give you a summary of damage done, I will give some intuition why I don't like frames and why I stick to my interpretation...
I was called a voting troll.
So let's sum the Story up. I did not violate a rule. I did not harm anybody. Nobody asked me anything, but I was called a troll.
I see a lot of preset and fixed mind set frames and rejection of anything outside the frame. I understand that it is violated personal believes and not meet expectations. I feel with you.
But I give you now some intuition about frames...and you all know that intuition is not 100% exact...well..
The chinese government is now building a big data system where they collect any data of each citizen and they will give points for behaviour, finally ending in your personal score number. For good behaviour you get points added, for wrong behaviour (generosity index) points subtracted. A bad score will result in punishment of various sort. Now you are a single number! People are structured in small communities were they oversee themselves, so that all others obey and they notify authorities about violations. We in germany love such systems, it was our famous blockwarts and then later IM of the stasi. I like the idea to being reduced to a score without evaluating all circumstances...and be frightened about your neighbor, because you don't know what he likes and what he's calling you...
Second...The guy from croatia with a german website...that has symbolic character. Ask him about dubrovnik (capital city), and the hole in the wall cut by schrappnell during the war, the hole that is still there. Have been there, saw it, thought about it's meaning. Dubrovnik is not just game of thrones . You can then try to think about frames and inside or outside and fast and unreflected but "well thought out" accusations and rejection of anything outside a personal frame...what have the people called each other back then? Why?
And last but not least...I like the concrete manifestation of a mindset frame and all the people that shout "yes! right!" It's a wall and "we make the mexicans pay for it"! Mexicans...btw all rapists, drug dealers and garden keepers...it's so easy to call this little mexicans names...since trumps accusation I'm frightened of them, too. Avoid any contact, dont talk to them, change side of street, don't eat burritos, because I have the strong believe that trump does not need evidence to be 100% right. And I just believe him out of a notion of being to lazy to get my thoughts sorted myself.
That little intuitions might help you to find out, how you want to protect your little community and how you allow individuals to interact with it. I mean all well set up: the social score is there, the "defenders" are there, even to a form that defenending against their made up accusations is regarded as violation... the common shared mind set frame is there (probably not shared by wagtunes ;-)
Following the summary on the top, I harmed nobody and did not violate a rule, I need a adaptable, flexible voting system which fits my individual needs. And as long as I don't violate the rules and not harm anybody, I will vote as I wish. Might be that I switch or not...definitely I will give Taron 5 points only because I don't want to hurt his personal feelings and provoke a second witch hunt. And btw, yes please apply my voting system to me as well, your free to do so, because your free and as long as you stick to the objective voting rules go for it...if you want to stick to patch curtesy comments and inconsistent voting, please go ahead...it's only your decision!
But please - Avoid calling people names without evidence and thinking yourself.

You forgot the Spanish Inquisition, Zionist agenda, Disney's nature documentary atrocities, starving children and the horrors of the Stalin regime, not to mention Vietnam and possibly the Hyksos? :shrug:
If anything, I believe you now have wondered into the world of general discussion...and we're talking "totally general discussion". Not even sure, if that is the right forum for it altogether? :ud:
It's kind of cute how you still try to wriggle yourself out of the silly choice you've made to make a point with your clearly flawed idea to completely disrespect the whole group and then raise all hell about the words "voting troll" and compare everyone to be supporters of a totalitarian regime. :tantrum: :lol: :dog:

Just spend your wonderful energy on thinking with everyone else, not against! If you have an outstanding idea, try to make it outstanding towards the good side, not the foolish one and then continue to insist on lecturing how everybody must be wrong, because you just had to be right! Just stop it!

Allow me to be presumptuous once more and say that everybody is ready to forgive you and I'll be the first. That only works, though, if you show a bit more wisdom and let it go instead of harming what's left of your dignity with all this nonsense. I mean, you wrote some thoughtful things up there, congratulations and thanks for sharing, but apply this depth to our situation and we'll find some proper balance again.

Since you're too shy to make this a PM conversation, let me tell you about your questions real quick. Have you ever heard the term "framing" in context with questions? It's when somebody asks a question in place of a suggestion. For example: Have you ever thought about not trolling around?
You have no authority over others, but you should use the authority you have over yourself to lead you towards healthier relationships and recognizing harmonious procedures to gladly align yourself with and possibly suggest improvements instead of going above everybody's head!

Let's not forget chemtrails.

What a story!
Well we all have a choice when participating in the OSC: spit out some dramatic story or just reward points to your fellow challengers, awarding them a score where you take advantage of the whole spectrum from 1 to 5.
Or not vote at all and get a dq. Whatever
Yes it can be that simple.
You choose

chemtrails
Very true! I should've just led with the Zionist agenda and then followed with the breakdown, hehehe! :hihi:
the whole spectrum from 1 to 5
Obviously he preferred some boolshit! :borg:

I cannot express how little I cared to read that wall of text that I didn't read.

Yeah, really glad to be done with these.

wagtunes wrote:I cannot express how little I cared to read that wall of text that I didn't read.

We heard that one a hundred times already, but you keep coming back :roll:

Trying out Dexed this weekend, but I guess I am too late :wink:
I never make mistakes; I just blame others.

Reefius wrote:
wagtunes wrote:I cannot express how little I cared to read that wall of text that I didn't read.

We heard that one a hundred times already, but you keep coming back :roll:
Just to annoy you Reefius. Just to annoy you.

It doesn't annoy me at all, is fact it amuses me to see you end up in the bottom five every time :P

Reefius wrote:It doesn't annoy me at all, is fact it amuses me to see you end up in the bottom five every time :P
Well, you won't have that pleasure anymore I'm afraid. I truly have entered my last OSC. I have zero desire to do these anymore. This last one, being able to do any synth, and writing one of my best tunes, was the straw that broke the camel's back. It's obvious that there are a lot of people here who hate me. Guess what? I hate them too so we're even.

Still, that isn't going to stop me from participating in these threads, especially if I can get under the skin of some of those "haters."

Gooooouuuyzzzz...:uhuhuh: ...derailing a derailment?! :dog:
Wag, remember what I told you, if you had read it, about throwing yourself into the middle of a crowd with drawn guns?! Why?
Reefius, beating a...well, uhm...somewhat injured horse...seems overkill, yes?!
I should be glad you're pulling away from the other madness, but it's already a moderation nightmare. I'm not sure, if you're lucky or unlucky that I'm not the moderator, hmmm. Anyhow, if there's any more to add about this most open of all OSCs to date, maybe you should quickly resume to focus on that again to let this ease out with some dignity... 8)

Return to “Instruments”