Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote:
sellyoursoul wrote:I am looking at indvidual NI products, but Komplete probably makes more sense economically...sort of. Is there a way to get Komplete for a lower price than the price on the NI site?
Best bet is to buy it here in this forum. NI tends to have 50% sales once in a while, so anything at or below 50% of the regular price is good. They do not have upgrades from individual products but embrace the resale market. I wanted to upgrade from individual products and they told me to buy the full version of Komplete and sell my individual products on the second hand market.
I guess it's, be patient and wait then.

Not sure if this is still the case but i bought a second hand copy of Kontakt here and used that as a crossgrade for Komplete 10 a couple of years back (which i later upgraded to a second hand version of Ultimate).

I think its only Kontakt and Reaktor that are eligible for crossgrade deals, but I'd imagine whatever bundleware they are including with their hardware would count too. IIRC NI Summer of Sound deals are usually throughout June and consist of half-price upgrades and crossgrades. Several hardware resellers were considerably cheaper too, I think I got mine from GAK but many other similar stores had the same prices.

NI stuff is frequently sold on eBay too, so check there also. But this place will probably be cheaper.

mutantdog wrote:Not sure if this is still the case but i bought a second hand copy of Kontakt here and used that as a crossgrade for Komplete 10 a couple of years back (which i later upgraded to a second hand version of Ultimate).

I think its only Kontakt and Reaktor that are eligible for crossgrade deals, but I'd imagine whatever bundleware they are including with their hardware would count too. IIRC NI Summer of Sound deals are usually throughout June and consist of half-price upgrades and crossgrades. Several hardware resellers were considerably cheaper too, I think I got mine from GAK but many other similar stores had the same prices.

NI stuff is frequently sold on eBay too, so check there also. But this place will probably be cheaper.
Dunno what it is in the past, but it's only Kontakt and Komplete Select now AFAIK.

ghettosynth wrote:
Scotty wrote:It says it can't find the sku in the store.. I had it in the cart, the price was right but it wouldn't allow me to purchase ...
mgw38 wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:I am on a laptop and on the Ethernet.
Try clearing browser cache, using another browser, etc. Turns out that when I open the site on a different browser on the iPhone it comes up with 10$ as well. Probably some caching issue.
Yeah, it allowed me to see the right price in an incognito window and complete the order as guest. I have yet to receive a serial however. They say they are processing my order. I'm somewhat indifferent to the result TBH.

Taking bets on whether GC cancels my order or not?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Mozaic-Beat ... ownload.gc

No longer available. I called them and they said they aren't carrying this anymore. I let them know that the current webpage is fraudulent. Instead of Add to Cart it says FInd A Store. No vendors offer this software as a hard copy.

Call GC and give them shit. 866-498-7882

IK's new Syntronik synth has a killer effects section that looks like a modular rack style similar to Slate's. Cool!

Based on their T-Racks stuff.

Worth $89 just for that.

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-s ... crossgrade

kitekrazy wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Scotty wrote:It says it can't find the sku in the store.. I had it in the cart, the price was right but it wouldn't allow me to purchase ...
mgw38 wrote:
Try clearing browser cache, using another browser, etc. Turns out that when I open the site on a different browser on the iPhone it comes up with 10$ as well. Probably some caching issue.
Yeah, it allowed me to see the right price in an incognito window and complete the order as guest. I have yet to receive a serial however. They say they are processing my order. I'm somewhat indifferent to the result TBH.

No longer available. I called them and they said they aren't carrying this anymore. I let them know that the current webpage is fraudulent. Instead of Add to Cart it says FInd A Store. No vendors offer this software as a hard copy.

It did say until they run out. They did this on some programs before the holidays and the number of available weren't a whole lot. :?

Auto theory is okay. You are a little limited with it and it may be annoying if you actually know how to play chords and keys, if I remember correctly. I have it but don't really use it. And you can find it on sale for half off from time to time.

Moved to more appropriate thread...sorry :oops:

dzilizzi wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
mgw38 wrote:

It did say until they run out. They did this on some programs before the holidays and the number of available weren't a whole lot. :?

Auto theory is okay. You are a little limited with it and it may be annoying if you actually know how to play chords and keys, if I remember correctly. I have it but don't really use it. And you can find it on sale for half off from time to time.
I was trying to buy the delay for 10 bucks and got the error message. Wrote to them.

Their reply:
If this is still giving you issues I would recommend giving us a call at 855-770-3373. We can set the order up for you and make sure everything is correct. We appreciate you choosing GuitarCenter.com. If you should have any questions, concerns or you're not 100% satisfied, please feel free to reach out to your Guitar Center sales representative or your preferred Guitar Center retail location. Thank you for choosing Guitar Center!
Sincerely,

I mean, seriously? Talk about standard bullshit. Obviously didn't even spend a second looking into this.

This is what I wrote back:
Hi, thanks but 2 problems here:
1. 24 hour sale - no longer at that price.
2. I am in Australia. Don't really have a phone I could ring you on in the States! I know a lot of products don't ship but this one did (it had no "This doesn't ship to Australia message): its software - as a download.

kitekrazy wrote: Call GC and give them shit. 866-498-7882
Not my thing. I just talk about my experiences here and elsewhere. They sent my my serial, like I said, I don't know that I care really. I'll probably trade it for a tuna sandwich or something.

How long should it take to get serials from Guitar Center? I ordered three different $10 plugins from guest checkout, I received the PayPal confirmation straight away but haven't received anything else or anything directly from Guitar Center.

audington wrote:How long should it take to get serials from Guitar Center? I ordered three different $10 plugins from guest checkout, I received the PayPal confirmation straight away but haven't received anything else or anything directly from Guitar Center.
I have three products from GC and only two licence keys. The one missing is from January 2017. I have emailed but got no response. :roll: I will try calling. :pray:

If no reply from GC, try MF for support. They're siblings.

I bought the BlueCat Oscilloscope and the KR-Space and got the SN's right away.

I should note, I bought them Tuesday morning PDT and I did not do the guest purchase. I'm thinking the fact that I log in may make it faster. I was surprised the sale was still on, frankly.

Kalamata Kid wrote:
audington wrote:How long should it take to get serials from Guitar Center? I ordered three different $10 plugins from guest checkout, I received the PayPal confirmation straight away but haven't received anything else or anything directly from Guitar Center.
I have three products from GC and only two licence keys. The one missing is from January 2017. I have emailed but got no response. :roll: I will try calling. :pray:
Before calling Guitar Center I again searched for the missing license key and to my surprise :o I found it. I am very embarrassed about this. :oops: :oops: :oops: how did I miss finding it previously?

To the nice folks at Guitar center I apologize for my earlier statements.
Thank you for the $10 sales that you offer. :)

Sometimes it is good to check the junk mail folder too. I've missed a lot of things in there.... :dog:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”