[Pure Energy] - Khappa MJ: my last video

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody,

my name is Khappa MJ, i do and play music (under label Believe) and im also working as a filmmaker (K-Storm studio).
I decided to join this community because i see its talking about every music aspects.

Please let me say that i need very very much support and i need your review about my contents, so i hope to get in touch with lot of peoples even for collaborations and to get your positive (but also negative :) feedbacks.

Thank you very much and also thanks to admins for their work.
talk soon

My last music video: if you like it or you hate it, please feel you free to "LIKE" it or "DISLIKE" it on Youtube :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gll_FP1TWhY

so guys, please, let me hear your voices :)

I like it. The production is top notch.
I like that you can produce your own songs and video's. that's really cool. The look reminds me of gary numan :D

Only minor complaint if you can call it that....I think the accent and voice is hmmmm just not there yet if you aim to be pop perfect. But that's just my feeling.

keep it up!

Hi Jesse,
thanks a lot for your feedback. And yes, I think so about voice mixing, its not at the top yet for a pop style. I think i will make it better in the next video.

Soon I will publish here my previously videos too.
Stay in touch ok
thank you :)

Guys please, let me tell you I really need your support.
I would be very glad if you could join my YT channel, or share your fav video (on socials, of course... if you can) and also please, get in touch anc omment it here and on Youtube :)

best

good catchy tune. video kinda reminds me of Michael Jacksons "BAD" video :hihi: good luck getting famous and all that ;)
Last edited by layzer on Thu May 25, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Hi bro, it would be great just to have 50k followers :) :)

I don't even have 100 followerd, can you lend me some of yours? :D

Nice energetic track. Cool video...
Enjoyed!
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Jesse Gorter wrote:I don't even have 100 followerd, can you lend me some of yours? :D
ahahah, dunno, but im thinking about few ways to grow my Youtube channel, sty in touch i would like to talk about that

Allomerus wrote:Nice energetic track. Cool video...
Enjoyed!
Well done.
:)
Thank you very much bro! I will post soon other videos... at the moment im planning to make my channel bigger and my website too

how did you produce your video? does your label help you with that? and marketing?
looks slick

Jesse Gorter wrote:how did you produce your video? does your label help you with that? and marketing?
looks slick
Hi Jesse, im a filmmaker and i have also worked for theatres and other video and small TV productions. Doing this i got in touch with other cam operators and technicians.
I basically love to set up the post-production for my videos.

My label its just a music distributor, production and promotion must be done in other way.

cool Khappa!

I love how you produce everything. This is the way, keep on rocking. Will check your other video's as well

Thank you,
ca i just ask if you want to sub to my YT channel? and please share your fav video and add it into playlist if you can,
thank you

talks soon

Return to “Music Cafe”