Reverb Recommendation?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recommend Reverberate by Liquidsonics. It's the only commercial reverb plugin I have right now but
it sounds great. :D

https://soundcloud.com/user-779234787/r ... ate-2-demo

4 instances of Reverberate 2
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Vospi wrote:No VST version of Bricasti, but IRs of it are free and out there.
http://www.samplicity.com/bricasti-m7-i ... responses/
Throw these into your DAWs stock convolution plugin and be amazed! :love:
I did, and I am! I bought IR-1 for 29 bucks, and it's incredible how good the Bricasti impulses sound. I like them better than the impulses from the Waves site.

The Relab LX480 is a sweet emulation of the Lexicon 480L.
One of the better software based reverbs.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

At the IR'S,

I dunno, am I the only one who HATES sifting through IR's? It's tedious at best.

incubus wrote:At the IR'S,

I dunno, am I the only one who HATES sifting through IR's? It's tedious at best.
No, it sucks. Algorithmic all the way for me. (Except for Seventh Heaven Pro that I'm liking quite a bit, but it bears little resemblance to other IR verbs.)

No you aren't. I am too. That Bricasti Impulse folder is pretty small, though...only 250MB, unlike the 5GB Waves IRs. For once, I like limited choices. I don't need to compare the impulses of twenty different opera houses

Sparky77 wrote:The Relab LX480 is a sweet emulation of the Lexicon 480L.
One of the better software based reverbs.
+1

And their VSR S24 is astounding.

http://relabdevelopment.com/product/vsr-s24/

Vsr and ValhalaVintageRoom and I'm set.

ValhallaVintageRoom, now if that juan would exist ;)

Fleer wrote:ValhallaVintageRoom, now if that juan would exist ;)
Served up on a shimmering plate, for the sake of completeness.

Winstontaneous wrote:
Fleer wrote:ValhallaVintageRoom, now if that juan would exist ;)
Served up on a shimmering plate, for the sake of completeness.
By spacemodulating, echofrequencing übermods, I'm sure :borg:

W23 wrote:

No you aren't. I am too. That Bricasti Impulse folder is pretty small, though...only 250MB, unlike the 5GB Waves IRs. For once, I like limited choices. I don't need to compare the impulses of twenty different opera houses
comfortablynick wrote:

No, it sucks. Algorithmic all the way for me. (Except for Seventh Heaven Pro that I'm liking quite a bit, but it bears little resemblance to other IR verbs.)
Mouse clicking IR's all day is NOT my idea of enjoying the process :hihi:

incubus wrote:
W23 wrote:

comfortablynick wrote:

Mouse clicking IR's all day is NOT my idea of enjoying the process :hihi:
If that's what you're doing then you're doing it wrong.

I use IRs to put sounds in a specific space. So I choose that space and there you go. With some IR reverbs it's just like selecting a preset so it's not any different from clicking on presets.

The trick is organizing your IRs so you can use them efficiently.

Ok, well, everyone is different.

Yet some of us more than others ;)

Return to “Effects”