Tokyo Dawn Records rereleases OD DeEdger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OD DeEdger

Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Been beta testing this, is fabulous, worked really well on mixes and acoustic guitar here.

Hermetech Mastering wrote:Been beta testing this, is fabulous, worked really well on mixes and acoustic guitar here.
Did you test it against Bx_Refinement ?

Nope, not a fan of BX plugs.

Can someone define hardness?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Hermetech Mastering wrote:Nope, not a fan of BX plugs.
EDIT
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Tue May 30, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

morelia wrote:Can someone define hardness?
To me "hardness" or "harshness" refer to a frequency range that sounds harsh and tiring
to your ears. For example, distortion on electric guitars can sounds harsh around the 4 or 5kHz area (sometimes lower or higher in the frequency spectrum).
A good way to ear it is to solo an EQ band (band pass or bell type on the Pro-Q2 for example) and listen to the 3kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz. This a bit subjective because to me harshness is in that area but maybe some people will notice it higher or a bit lower (sometimes 2kHz can be horrible too).

Thanks for the reply. To me harshness is a common term but never really heard it referred to as hardness.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote:Thanks for the reply. To me harshness is a common term but never really heard it referred to as hardness.
I can be wrong but to me it is two words that descibe the same phenomenon...we're on KVR, you know how many words we can put for one thing right ? :D

Endor-8o8 wrote:
Hermetech Mastering wrote:Nope, not a fan of BX plugs.
Je viens de me rendre compte que je pose une question en anglais à un voisin parisien (la magie des forums...). :D
Sorry, I don't speak French, demo, boku no nihongo wa soso des, nihon de sundeimashita jyu-ni nen kara...

[EDIT] Google translate to the rescue, so if you are in Paris too we should go for a beer or something!

If this replaces bx_refinement, I'm in.
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Strange,

did the price change in last couple of hours? I could swear it was 50€ before (which is more in line with Tokyo Dawn Lab's traditional pricing policy). Now I see 100€ as price tag.

Of course Tokyo Dawn can demand any price they want.

Yes, it was definitely 50 EUR when I checked it earlier today - and it still says 50 EUR in the news section...

Izak Synthiemental wrote:Strange,

did the price change in last couple of hours? I could swear it was 50€ before (which is more in line with Tokyo Dawn Lab's traditional pricing policy). Now I see 100€ as price tag.

Of course Tokyo Dawn can demand any price they want.
Yeah, I was considering demoing it at 50€, but at 100€ I don't see springing for this (although I absolutely agree that they're completely free to charge whatever they want).

SirkusPi wrote: Yeah, I was considering demoing it at 50€, but at 100€ I don't see springing for this (although I absolutely agree that they're completely free to charge whatever they want).
+1

Return to “Effects”