Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

25% on items on your Spitfire wishlist. These Spitfire sales are about as disappointing as they are rare. If they at least would allow you to add the educational discount to a sale. :neutral:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Wilkinson Audio ZomBass 4 for Kontakt is free until July 1st.

Thanks to bpb for the heads-up.
Image Image Image Image

Cheers sprnva!

mgw38 wrote:25% on items on your Spitfire wishlist. These Spitfire sales are about as disappointing as they are rare. If they at least would allow you to add the educational discount to a sale. :neutral:
Used to be 30% off, too. Bought both of Andy Findon's Kitbags with those discounts.

Then they did a permanent price drop. Thanks Spitfire.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:
mgw38 wrote:25% on items on your Spitfire wishlist. These Spitfire sales are about as disappointing as they are rare. If they at least would allow you to add the educational discount to a sale. :neutral:
Used to be 30% off, too. Bought both of Andy Findon's Kitbags with those discounts.

Then they did a permanent price drop. Thanks Spitfire.
Ah balls, Andy Findon's Kitbags... I knew there was something I forgot to add to my wish list :(

dzilizzi wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Scotty wrote:It says it can't find the sku in the store.. I had it in the cart, the price was right but it wouldn't allow me to purchase ...
mgw38 wrote:
Kalamata Kid wrote:I am on a laptop and on the Ethernet.
Try clearing browser cache, using another browser, etc. Turns out that when I open the site on a different browser on the iPhone it comes up with 10$ as well. Probably some caching issue.
Yeah, it allowed me to see the right price in an incognito window and complete the order as guest. I have yet to receive a serial however. They say they are processing my order. I'm somewhat indifferent to the result TBH.

Taking bets on whether GC cancels my order or not?
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Mozaic-Beat ... ownload.gc

No longer available. I called them and they said they aren't carrying this anymore. I let them know that the current webpage is fraudulent. Instead of Add to Cart it says FInd A Store. No vendors offer this software as a hard copy.

Call GC and give them shit. 866-498-7882
It did say until they run out. They did this on some programs before the holidays and the number of available weren't a whole lot. :?

Auto theory is okay. You are a little limited with it and it may be annoying if you actually know how to play chords and keys, if I remember correctly. I have it but don't really use it. And you can find it on sale for half off from time to time.
My bad on that. Then I thought I needed another license for my second machine. I didn't bother to check my iLok account that allows for two installs.

I guess we are just posting anything and everything now. $149 for Rapture pro is FAR from a good deal. It has been MUCH cheaper than that many times in the past.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

We are all awaiting The Return of Numanoid.

Fleer wrote:We are all awaiting The Return of Numanoid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

It's indeed a trivial world of ours :party:

Fleer wrote:It's indeed a trivial world of ours :party:
Yep, and you prove it again. :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks. Must be lonely down there at the Reichsparteitagsgelände ...
Last edited by Fleer on Thu May 25, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fleer wrote:Shows why you only feel at home in the Reichsparteitagsgelände ...
Poor effort to troll. Anyway as you brought this whatever up: You seem to have good insight in this field. Happy trolling! :lol:

Just sheer love for my fellow man. Takes all kinds. Troll away!

Yep. And only 15% off on collections. Meh. I'll pass. Again.

They keep losing sales with these low discounts on really high priced products. Good ones I'll admit. But they have to be kidding considering the competition that's available out there for much less.

They're going to have to come down a lot or offer 50%+ off sales if they want me to stop buying all their competitor's products that do offer more attractive sales.

Even the edu discount is not great. Only 30% off. Come on guys. You can do better. Show some appreciation to the customers at least once a year with a nice phat discount.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”