Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got the Sampletekk Worra's Prophet from pheeleep. Wonderful guy.

Purchased Ableton Live Standard + Sampler from producedbyjaywjay.
Great communication, quick transfer and great communication!!|
Very happy

Bought Lethal from "k10104909", very fast transaction, I would definitely do business with him again in the future...

Sold Waves Mushroom Pusher to Fleer. Everything went perfect. Thanks Fleer!!!!

Bought Waves Vitamin from wald. Transaction was fast and flawless.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

EdSevered wrote:Bought Waves Vitamin from wald. Transaction was fast and flawless.
Same here.
Thanks a lot!

FASSounds wrote:Bought Kontakt 5 Crossgrade from andre9701 and minutes after the payment he sent me the license. My first experience here and it's surely satisfying :wink: :tu:
Perfect communication and transaction.

Thanks mate and enjoy! :tu:

systmu wrote:Sold Waves Mushroom Pusher to Fleer. Everything went perfect. Thanks Fleer!!!!
I'm most grateful to you, systmu :tu:

Bought Glitch2 from Voice303.

Fast & friendly :tu:

And thank you for Mr Foster for quick transfer <3

Bought Nectar 2 Production Suite from jjj115.

Transaction went totally smoothly and quickly!
Mac O/S 11.6.5; MBPro 2018 2.2, 560X, 32GB, 1TB
Logic Pro 10.6.3
Scarlett 2i2, Akai MPD218, EMU XBoard 49

Just bought z3ta+2 from J-909. Transaction went perfectly, very responsive and more importantly - nice person to trade with. Thank you!

dven wrote:Bought Nectar 2 Production Suite from jjj115.

Transaction went totally smoothly and quickly!
Many thanks to you dven for purchasing. Great buyer and hope to deal with you again!

0degree wrote:Just bought z3ta+2 from J-909. Transaction went perfectly, very responsive and more importantly - nice person to trade with. Thank you!
Excellent buyer 0degree, quick payment and very nice person. Really recommended!! :wink:
Thank you too!

Juat bought Valhalla Reverb from MagicLantern. License sent after payment, recommended seller! :tu:

Bought T-racks Max Bundle from pokopoko - Awesome deal and awesome seller!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”