New things from Unfiltered Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

thelizard wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Any idea when Instant Delay will be available? I have Sandman Pro, but haven't received any email yet. I checked my PA account, but its not there either.
Probably around 3-5 PM PST. That's been the typical release window for our previous products. The e-mails usually come later in the evening or the next day, so I'd say check the store this evening!
Will do that. Thanks.

Here's ROLI's announcement and demo videos:
https://roli.com/article/blocks-unfiltered-audio

All Lightpad and Sandman Pro owners will get Instant Delay for free!

Got it. Nice one :tu:

Me too. Awesome company. Thanks UA & PA :party:

got mine :party: :clap: Thx PA :)

Wow. And...buying. Thanks!

Just downloading the 1.1 Sandman update and Instant delay now. Thanks!

I just checked though, and I definitely received no emails from P.A to give me the heads up.

I get plenty of emails from PA(To the point where I really want to unsubscribe, tbh I keep it coming only because I want news about unfiltered audio.... fail haha)

so yeah I just searched all my email folders and not one email one regarding this update or Instant delay, or the Roli blocks news... So yeah it seems something isn't working quite right there.

If I hadn't been checking on here weekly I would have had no idea.
Hypnagog (Experimental Electronica) |
Terrafractyl (Psytrance) |Kinematic Records (Label)

Yeah no email here, was just in my account. Best look there if
your waiting on an email.

The new step sequencer mod rocks btw! Yay :tu:

Thanks! I don't think the PA e-mail has gone out yet. ROLI sent out an e-mail to all Blocks owners already, but PA generally waits a day or so before e-mails go out.

As a heads up, we try to post announcements immediately on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Got PA's email, upgraded Sandman to Pro and got instant delay instantly, but waiting for tomorrow for the gratification.

About apparels, I would like black t-shirts with motives of Sandman Pro's and Dent's GUI on both front and back. That would be nice and instant buy.

gaf_thit wrote: About apparels, I would like black t-shirts with motives of Sandman Pro's and Dent's GUI on both front and back. That would be nice and instant buy.
Cool! Our shirts are printed on-demand, so it doesn't cost us anything to post more designs. I'll see what we can whip up.

WARNING: Authorizing Sandman Pro 1.1 & Instant Delay 1.0 has screwed up all my other Unfiltered Audio authorizations. They are now unauthorized and I cannot re-authorize them. I need a fix ASAP, I am using these in projects!

Be careful this doesn't happen to you.

Windows 10 64-bit
Reaper 5.40 VST2

We have not seen this bug before! That's really bad. Please use the Plugin Alliance support form. I'll contact them in the meantime.

thelizard wrote:We have not seen this bug before! That's really bad. Please use the Plugin Alliance support form. I'll contact them in the meantime.
I have already sent a ticket, before posting. Posted to warn others.

Also, screwed up all my Lindell authorizations! This is not in my support ticket.

Other PA plugins seem to be unaffected.

I own all of your plugins but am not getting the new free delay for free?

Return to “Effects”