-Ultra Space for Eventide UltraReverb - Last Chance for %50 Discount.-

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Ultra Space for Eventide UltraReverb

Eventide UltraReverb is a very special reverb plugin.
UltraReverb is capable of deep tweaking more then many of the reverb plugins on the market.
Not only does it include 9 high end hardware-based reverb algorithms, stereo delays (pre or post reverb) with tempo sync, pre-EQ, post-EQ, reverb EQ and delay EQ – four independent, three band parametric equalizers, it also offers a Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input.

What does all this mean?

Creative capability as well as production finesse, and a classic high end hardware sound.

How do you deal with all these parameters?

We made life easier for you, Ultra Space for Eventide UltraReverb goes very deep into all of the vast functions and capability that Eventide UltraReverb has to offer.

Included are 155 professional presets for UltraReverb ranging from small ambiances to deep drones.

Ultra Space covers a broad range of reverbs that are only possible with Eventide UltraReverb.

Have a listen:
https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... -ultraverb

INTRO SPECIAL - Buy now and save %50 (no code necessary).

Last edited by SteveWZ on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

An interesting experiment in chaining 2 reverbs together on a violin part.
The first reverb is the Eventide UltraReverb using the "Dark Delay Verb 8" from "Ultra Space".

Then, that is run into Eventide Blackhole using the "Dragon Voice" preset from "Extraordinary Spaces" collection Vol.1.

This gives us some very complex delays and modulation occurring.
The combination creates a whole new sound and reverb characteristic.
Very suitable for Film/Soundtrack, Electronic, Ambient, etc....

https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... verb-chain

Excellent presets Steve, whats next?
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Sparky77 wrote:Excellent presets Steve, whats next?
Thanks,
The next set is being worked on but I always like to hear what people would like.
Feel free to let me know.

SteveWZ wrote:
Thanks,
The next set is being worked on but I always like to hear what people would like.
Well, I have lots of ideas which plugins I need some good presets for.
Should I post them here?
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Sparky77 wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Thanks,
Should I post them here?
Great!
Email me from support.

SteveWZ wrote:
Sparky77 wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Thanks,
Should I post them here?
Great!
Email me from support.
Sent :)

-Aldous Huxley

Another experiment chaining 2 reverbs together, this time on a Cello.
The first reverb is the Eventide UltraReverb using the "Magic Movement 2" from "Ultra Space".

Then, that is run into Eventide Blackhole using the "Flow Zones" preset from "Extraordinary Spaces" collection Vol.1.

This experiment has some very interesting harmonics which create the high frequency drone.
Also, the movement of the layered reverbs adds musicality to the cello as it is bowed.
Tonally, this reverb is very complex and adds some space and depth to the original cello part.

https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... erb-chain2

Sparky77 wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Sparky77 wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Thanks,
Should I post them here?
Great!
Email me from support.
Sent :)
Got it, thanks, useful list.

SteveWZ wrote:Another experiment chaining 2 reverbs together, this time on a Cello.
The first reverb is the Eventide UltraReverb using the "Magic Movement 2" from "Ultra Space".

Then, that is run into Eventide Blackhole using the "Flow Zones" preset from "Extraordinary Spaces" collection Vol.1.

This experiment has some very interesting harmonics which create the high frequency drone.
Also, the movement of the layered reverbs adds musicality to the cello as it is bowed.
Tonally, this reverb is very complex and adds some space and depth to the original cello part.

https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... erb-chain2
Last few days for HALF PRICE....

Got it, another tasty set.
What will you release next?

Firebird wrote:Got it, another tasty set.
What will you release next?
I am working on the next set, would you like to make a suggestion?

SteveWZ wrote:Image

UltraReverb is capable of deep tweaking more then many of the reverb plugins on the market.
Not only does it include 9 high end hardware-based reverb algorithms, stereo delays (pre or post reverb) with tempo sync, pre-EQ, post-EQ, reverb EQ and delay EQ – four independent, three band parametric equalizers, it also offers a Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input.

What does all this mean?

Creative capability as well as production finesse, and a classic high end hardware sound.

We made life easier for you, Ultra Space for Eventide UltraReverb goes very deep into all of the vast functions and capability that Eventide UltraReverb has to offer.

Included are 155 professional presets for UltraReverb ranging from small ambiances to deep drones.

Ultra Space covers a broad range of reverbs that are only possible with Eventide UltraReverb.

Have a listen:

SteveWZ wrote:Image

What does all this mean?

Have a listen:

Final chance for HALF PRICE.......
Going, going....

Return to “Soundware”