AriesVerb 0.7.7 goes public (build 4432 with registry fix)

Official support for: ariescode.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now where to start after a long absence? With some good news :)

AriesVerb has been updated to version 0.7.7 which includes 64 bit support. It has been available to licensees since the beginning of this week. No serious problems regarding to 64 bit compatibility were reported, so 0.7.7 has gone public. The KVR news about this should go live any moment, so don't bother reporting it; they know ;)

One small bug has been discovered during the test run: On Windows 64 bit systems, user settings were not stored into the registry at all, including the license information. This meant that the license had to be entered with each restart. The fix was rather trivial but has one side effect: License information is now stored on a per-user basis instead of globally per-machine.

I didn't update the version number to reflect this fix, so it is still labelled as 0.7.7, but on Windows the build number has increased to 4432. So if you downloaded 0.7.7 earlier this week, simply go to the private download area are get it anew.

Enjoy

Tnx, had this issue too, now restarts ok.

so glad to see an update for this. such a nice processor. unique.

thanks!

where can i buy this?

People recently said one can still buy it here:
https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/ar ... -ariescode

One best reverb ever, any chance to see it released , hesitations

ProgProd wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:11 pm One best reverb ever
I always told. I not very like word "gamechanger" lol, but actually It would be.
But unfortunately..

Return to “AriesCode”