Do we still need Tuareg/Tunafish?

Yes please!
78%
Fish
22%

Total votes: 60

RELATED
PRODUCTS

spacedad wrote:i was just looking for a way anyone else could do it really.
without out installing a virtual pc
Those installers are old InstalShield ones. Winpack (which is a GUI frontend for several included installshield command line unpackers) can extract files from them, no guarantee it works on Vista/7 though but you might want to give it a shot as it is all 32bit programs.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qsbjujm8m269dmm

What happened to Bram and Tunafish :?:

I was wondering that myself. I'd love to see tuareg 2 on ios! Although I think it's written in delphi or something.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

hmm,has his site been hacked?

Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

Hammerhead was some serious fun back in the day. Going to give the iOS version a whirl.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

He said goodbye and gave all the serials away and then his site domain expired.

a bummer really. i've yet to find anything more pleasurable to make beats on that Tu2 and the original Taureg. I really wish there were VST versions of those things.

good times good times

So, we could say that Tuareg is officialy abandonware... Could anyone share any key for the 2.5 version or earlier? And it would be cool if someone has the 1.5 version yet.

Cheers!

bronxio wrote:So, we could say that Tuareg is officialy abandonware... Could anyone share any key for the 2.5 version or earlier? And it would be cool if someone has the 1.5 version yet.

Cheers!
Bram set it free and gave the serial for anyone to use years ago, the serial is here (Wayback Machine):
http://web.archive.org/web/201105102037 ... chive.html

Thank you very much! :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”