Tritik releases Echorus

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echorus

We are happy to announce the release of Echorus!

Echorus features 4 original chorus algorithms, an Echo section, and a couple of analog-modeled high-pass and low-pass filters.

The 4 chorus modes (retro, multi, detune, random) provide a wide range of chorusing effects. They make Echorus versatile and suitable for any type of sound sources, and whether you want a subtle, thick, dark, cheesy, or more experimental chorus sound, Echorus has got you covered.

Echorus also has an eEcho section including delay time and feedback gain controls. This allows you to re-inject the output signal within the chorus, expanding further more the possibilities.
You can use this feedback loop with some short delay times to strengthen the chorus effect, get some flanging tones or create pitched resonances. Longer delay lines bring more classical delay effects, but with the particularity that your sound will pass through the chorus processor at each echo. Set up a sensible echo delay time and increase the feedback gain… and you will end up with big washy ambiences.
Use some more moderate settings, and it's the perfect tool for enhancing and enriching pads, keys and guitars.

Flavours: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)- macOS/Windows

Grab a demo now at tritik.com !

(Audio examples coming soon..)
Last edited by Tritik on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

Really nice GUI. Will give it a spin :)

Sounds beautiful! Love that the filters only affect the wet signal.

Thumbs up for the convenient and easy way to register the plugin. Devs like you get my support!

Well, that's about the fastest I've bought a chorus in my entire life! Absolutely beautiful! :tu: :party:

Thanks guys!

Just a small info :
Should you have the audiounit not working, (vst/aax are fine) please re-download and install the plugin again.
The first audiounit binary we had uploaded (that was online just a couple of hours yesterday) had been broken when getting packed for download, and that was causing logic to crash. (if the audiounit you have runs fine then it means you already have the last version)

It's been like thirty years since I first saw the Chicago font and I still smile every time I see it.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a try tonight.

Thanks Tritik for making plugins like this :)

The Sound, The GUI, The Preset System. It all works for me. :party:

Have a good one :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Congratulations for the release !
Nice gui, great sound, ans the usual tritik goodies !

A piece of art! Thank you tritik! :clap:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

thank you all!

Here is a brief demo, giving an overview of the different chorus modes on a guitar sound.
It does not reflect the versatility of the plugin though, and barely exploit the echo section.
So we still recommend to download the demo, and tweak the controls/ browse through the presets with different sound sources! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AoNdlJfhjU

Lovely GUI.

Good job on this one. This is giving me some serious GAS!

I noticed under the FAQ that 'all sales are final'. Does this mean no re-sale or just no returns? Not a loaded question (i.e. no incoming rants from me). I am just curious.

Sounds beautiful, looks great! :tu:

Dozius wrote:Good job on this one. This is giving me some serious GAS!

I noticed under the FAQ that 'all sales are final'. Does this mean no re-sale or just no returns? Not a loaded question (i.e. no incoming rants from me). I am just curious.
Thanks!
Both actually. We don't allow license transfers at the moment (faq updated to make it clearer).

Tritik wrote:
Dozius wrote:Good job on this one. This is giving me some serious GAS!

Thanks!
Both actually. We don't allow license transfers at the moment (faq updated to make it clearer).
Good to know. Thanks!

Return to “Effects”