if not for the ignorant.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

annode wrote:There are a noticeable few who frequently flaunt their ignorance and stupidity in other ppls threads. This thread was one of them, so I removed the topic.
It's a public forum, not a personal forum FYI
I never make mistakes; I just blame others.

sfxsound3 wrote:
jancivil wrote:
annode wrote:There are a noticeable few who frequently flaunt their ignorance and stupidity in other ppls threads. This thread was one of them, so I removed the topic.
This is nothing. I know what you mean, though, there are days here where this has to be as bad as social media gets. I mean the prevalence of snark, on top of people that don't know how not to piss on somebody's parade.

Regardless of personal preferences, I mean people that will never make anything anybody particularly cherishes have to act like they're so above things people found significant in their lives. Beyond obtuse. Sense-of-humor-challenged comedians too.
Making an honest statement is called pissing on somebody's parade? Some things are beyond criticism? Guilty of the sin of blasphemy? I'll burn in hell in eternity for not liking what you like? Should we sort it out in the backyard or what?

Making an honest, respectful, courteous, adult-like statement is one thing; throwing adolescent insults around is another thing altogether.

No one says you are forced to like one everyone else likes but if you can't articulate your thoughts in any other way than childish insults, then you will be taken to task for it. There are all age groups in this forum; remember we are not all kids here.

JJ_Jettflow wrote: No one says you are forced to like one everyone else likes but if you can't articulate your thoughts in any other way than childish insults, then you will be taken to task for it.
What the man said.

V.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”