G-Stomper Studio 5.5 open BETA

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody
With the next update to v.5.5, G-Stomper Studio will be one the very few Android apps that have Ableton Link integrated.
The public BETA tests started yesterday.
If you are willing to join the tests and to try G-Stomper Studio with Ableton Link today, ... here's the official announcement.

http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/view ... f=12&t=600

:tu:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

From strength to strength!
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

...it doesn't appear for me on Google Play. :?

And yes, i have the full version... :ud:
Lenovo_L412_i5-520m_@_2.4GHz|8GB_RAM|120GB_SSD|128GB_extMemory|Win_7|Live_9.7.7|volca_sample|Novation_Launchpad_Mk2-Launch Control_XL_Mk2-Audiohub_2x4-Circuit|Kaoss_Pad_Mini_2S|Allen&Heath_ZEDi-10|various_PlugIns|Tab_A6|Mazetools_Soniface

ganym3d wrote:...it doesn't appear for me on Google Play. :?

You have to join the G-Stomper beta community first. Once you joined, you can opt in by visiting this link (don't forget to click 'become a tester' on the resulting site).

planeth wrote:
ganym3d wrote:...it doesn't appear for me on Google Play. :?

You have to join the G-Stomper beta community first. Once you joined, you can opt in by visiting this link (don't forget to click 'become a tester' on the resulting site).
Thank you. It's working! Must have had tomatoes on my eyes... :dog:
Lenovo_L412_i5-520m_@_2.4GHz|8GB_RAM|120GB_SSD|128GB_extMemory|Win_7|Live_9.7.7|volca_sample|Novation_Launchpad_Mk2-Launch Control_XL_Mk2-Audiohub_2x4-Circuit|Kaoss_Pad_Mini_2S|Allen&Heath_ZEDi-10|various_PlugIns|Tab_A6|Mazetools_Soniface

ganym3d wrote:Thank you. It's working! Must have had tomatoes on my eyes... :dog:
No problem;). Great that you got it to work.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”