ToneBoosters, I love your plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TB Equalizer v3 TB Equalizer v4 TB ReelBus v3 TB ReelBus v4

Xiangqi wrote:Toneboosters for the win! I use the track EQ and track Compressor, and Bus Compressor all the time.
The quality of the EQ is second to none. It is the same quality as DMG Equality in my comparison tests.

Every clean eq should sound the same. The difference is the gui and sometimes curves.

Anyone know if they reply to emails as I have sent 2 emails months ago which they have never replied asking about getting my Barricade updated to latest version....

They were pretty quick to reply to my inquiry a couple of months ago...

Thanks ^ maybe I will try again third time lucky etc but I feel a bit put off.

Spam folder maybe?

Love their compressor.. using it on every track now

Which comp?

stixman wrote:Thanks ^ maybe I will try again third time lucky etc but I feel a bit put off.
Sorry to hear this! We typically respond within 24-48 hours max.
Most likely our reply ended up in your spam box - please check there or send us an email - use the email address that came with your Barricade v3 purchase.

https://youtu.be/7dpLsSEVfGs

Interesting video about tape sims, Reelbus doesn't sound that good here.
Maybe Jeroen can say something about this.

It's sad but true, the highs are totally gone with tb reelbus, that doesn't happen with a real tape machine. Take a closer at the video and maybe Jeroen also!?

You are probably doing something the wrong way 8)

The Teac simulation is rather bright according to the TB site.

Hi and sorry I was replying and I inadvertently pressed the report button!
I lost all my old emails including my original purchase of Barricade V2 by not having them saved offline which is why I contacted you through you website is it possible you could re-send your reply?
djeroen wrote:
stixman wrote:Thanks ^ maybe I will try again third time lucky etc but I feel a bit put off.
Sorry to hear this! We typically respond within 24-48 hours max.
Most likely our reply ended up in your spam box - please check there or send us an email - use the email address that came with your Barricade v3 purchase.

Fluffy please test it for your own, with your own material or watch the video

Return to “Effects”