New things from Unfiltered Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Thanks Michael - that worked, all good. Delay fun for me tonight.

Thanks for the SpecOps preview - Looking much forward to it!
Would be great to have a preview with direct output.

Sandman Pro got update to 1.10 it now has a step sequencer, phase controls and reset inputs on the LFOs.
It's cool I got Instant Delay for free for owning Sandman Pro.

Looking forward to the updated dent/indent stuff :)

Soarer wrote:Thanks for the SpecOps preview - Looking much forward to it!
Would be great to have a preview with direct output.
When is this out?

A quick note regarding the activation issue: I've just been informed that it has now been fixed on the server. It was not an issue with our plugins, but an issue with the activation server itself. The activation issue only affected a small subset of users. It is now safe to activate Sandman Pro 1.1 and Instant Delay. Thank you for your patience.

We're sending in the Dent/Indent release candidates this Wednesday. Only a few weeks left until those are publicly available!

Regarding SpecOps, earlier in the thread I anticipated an April release. We all know how that went :lol: I'll refrain from estimates until we get the alpha build in. I should post an updated audio demo on Soundcloud, as the last demo used old algorithms that had aliasing/distortion issues.

Made this track while testing Sandman Pro and Instant Delay. Instant Delay is on the lead synth, Sandman Pro is on the thud thingy. Graphics are from DMG Audio Dualism and Equilibrium. A lot of other plugins used. I like how the Unfiltered Audio plugs make those two synths sound like more were used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBeNOSI-Ns

Jax Pok wrote:....
damn.. does that mean, update regular "Sandman" to "Sandman Pro" and u get "Sandman mini"!?.. wtf :help:
- WonderEcho -

Klinke1 wrote:
damn.. does that mean, update regular "Sandman" to "Sandman Pro" and u get "Sandman mini"!?.. wtf :help:
This is what Michael at Unfiltered Audio said about Instant Delay and Sandman Pro differences:-

"Compared to Sandman Pro, there are actually some different features. It's essentially the "Modern Instant" mode, but we've added the gain knobs from Indent along with a resonant multimode filter. Sandman Pro already has the soft clipping algorithm from Indent, but the gain knobs have a much larger range on Instant Delay, meaning that you can get a lot more saturation."

Klinke1 wrote:
All three are very different beasts.

Sandman is like a looper guitar pedal with its emphasis on Sleep mode. There's a minimal control set. It does not have our patchable modulation system.

Sandman Pro is intended to be the ultimate delay plugin, with the Sleep mode from Sandman and seven modes of delay.

Instant Delay is just one delay mode from Sandman Pro. It does not have any of the Sleep mode features. It does have a more aggressive overall character than either Sandman. Also, yes, if you upgrade from Sandman to Sandman Pro, you will get Instant Delay for free.

shit :ud: .. now i really have a reason to update.

Thanks for the replies!
- WonderEcho -

For the first time I'm experiencing issues with the Installer, so I can't update to the new Sandman Pro yet, or download Instant Delay.

It was working fine just a week or two back. Although it would seem that now it's freezing on the Download page at 99% complete. It just does not want to complete the download and begin installing.

I've done quite a bit to try and solve the issue, but to no avail. So now I'm waiting for word back from support.

It sounds like you're talking about the PA Installation Manager, right? As a quick workaround, there are single-product installers available on the bottom of each product page:
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... delay.html
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... n_pro.html

thelizard wrote:It sounds like you're talking about the PA Installation Manager, right? As a quick workaround, there are single-product installers available on the bottom of each product page:
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... delay.html
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... n_pro.html
D'OH!!!!!!! :dog:

You probably have heard me slapping my head all the way to the Northern Hemisphere. Of course, I can down load the installers from the bottom of the page!! What a doofus!!

Yeah, I was talking about the PA Installation Manager for reference sake. Just got used to the idea of using it I forgot PA still put up the single installers.

No worries! The new manager is awesome and is pretty much the only way I manage my PA collection. It's easy to forget the old method after using it for a while. Have fun with the update!

Return to “Effects”