Tritik releases Echorus

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echorus

Nice job. Bought it.
didn't realise that Ducker had been included in the Delay plugin as well...Now wished I had bought it when it had the intro pricing.
I already have enough great delays, but not many of them have Reverse mode.

But I digress :-)
Good job on the Echorus, hoping other modulation plugins are in the works as well.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

How does compare Echorus to ValhallaÜbermod (chorus-wise)? I tried the demo short but 29€ seems a bit pricey for me.
rabbit in a hole

Btw, Just realised it has undo but not redo.
I assume this is coming soon?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Norton detects a virus and won't let it run.

JFI
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:Norton detects a virus and won't let it run.
Thanks, I'll have a look, but it's obviously a false positive.
You can also download the plugin dlls instead of going through the installer if you feel confortable with that (see the "click here for manual install" just below the installers downloads).

JFI
Which virus? Rather WS.Reputation.1? (This is not actually a virus).

Norton is a PITA in this cases.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:

JFI
Which virus? Rather WS.Reputation.1?
No.

I dismiss that one immediately.

Heur.AdvML.B is the name. and I can't restore the extracted file...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:Heur.AdvML.B is the name. and I can't restore the extracted file...
You will don't have it with the the pure .dll (as Tritik already suggest) it's a false positive because of the installer.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Sounds great. I bought it. :tu:

I think the delay time should be indicated in the GUI. Tempo sync for delay time would also be useful.

As far as the GUI goes, I think the mixture of modern flat graphics with retro fonts and colors is a bit odd. Nevertheless, it is very usable.

Frantz wrote: As far as the GUI goes, I think the mixture of modern flat graphics with retro fonts and colors is a bit odd.
Sorry, I could not let it be, there's nothing modern about flat graphics...if there's anything that's really retro it's flat graphics. :D

great chorus, sounds beautiful! thanks for the nice intro price

Thanks!

Just to follow up on that:
Tritik wrote:
Thanks, I'll have a look, but it's obviously a false positive. [...]
I had not posted about it, but that was resolved fast at the time. Symantec confirmed it was a false positive and fixed that within a few hours after we reported it to them.

Apart from that, Echorus is still available at intro price until June 30, so now is a good time to give the demo a spin if you haven't already! (win demo, mac demo) :phones:

Return to “Effects”