Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dzilizzi wrote:
Armadillo wrote:
shidostrife wrote:Buy ezdrummer, get TWO EZX free

http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info ... ts_id=1612

I have a feeling this might appear at other retailers with extra discount. Might wanna hold your horses a bit.
I haven't seen this offer anywhere else. I don't really know Don't Crack that much. Do they often get exclusive sales?
The fact that you have to register EZ drummer 2 first and then you get access to the 2 extra packs puts me off a bit as I can't see exactly what I'm getting before buying.
Did anyone take them up on this offer?
On a lot of these offers with toontrack, when you register they give you the option to pick any of the EZX packs that you don't own. In this case it would be 2 packs. So you aren't limited to specific packs. If it's true, sounds like a good deal.
I got the Don't crack newsletter today and it mentioned the deal so it must be for real.
Am I right in assuming that Ez drummer deals don't usually get much better than this?
I'm not in a rush as such but I don't remember seeing Ez drummer 2 for 50% off recently. It seems like it's always Superior drummer that goes on sale.

I want to say that I've seen it for $99, but that would be without the midi packs. So it looks like a good deal. Not sure how low the midi packs normally go for.

about 80 usd each, so it's a good deal.

Bet they don't include "alt" though. That's next on my list when it is able to be on sale :cool:

Cableguys on discount:
Cableguys VST plugins now run in Propellerhead Software Reason 9.5! To celebrate, we're giving 20% OFF our plugins for 1 week – just use code "20off" at checkout. http://www.cableguys.com/products.html
Offer ends 5 June.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Armadillo wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Armadillo wrote:
shidostrife wrote:Buy ezdrummer, get TWO EZX free

http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info ... ts_id=1612

I have a feeling this might appear at other retailers with extra discount. Might wanna hold your horses a bit.
I haven't seen this offer anywhere else. I don't really know Don't Crack that much. Do they often get exclusive sales?
The fact that you have to register EZ drummer 2 first and then you get access to the 2 extra packs puts me off a bit as I can't see exactly what I'm getting before buying.
Did anyone take them up on this offer?
On a lot of these offers with toontrack, when you register they give you the option to pick any of the EZX packs that you don't own. In this case it would be 2 packs. So you aren't limited to specific packs. If it's true, sounds like a good deal.
I got the Don't crack newsletter today and it mentioned the deal so it must be for real.
Am I right in assuming that Ez drummer deals don't usually get much better than this?
I'm not in a rush as such but I don't remember seeing Ez drummer 2 for 50% off recently. It seems like it's always Superior drummer that goes on sale.
Yes, even on black friday it was only "buy ezd and get one ezx" if I am not mistaken.
Too bad my budget is very tight this month. Would've jumped immediately otherwise. Perks of not knowing the sale seasons in the west :x

DJ Warmonger wrote:Cableguys on discount:
Cableguys VST plugins now run in Propellerhead Software Reason 9.5! To celebrate, we're giving 20% OFF our plugins for 1 week – just use code "20off" at checkout. http://www.cableguys.com/products.html
Offer ends 5 June.
I'm trying to add the cableguys bundle upgrade but there's no where to add a discount code in the checkout?
Maybe this code only works on individual plugins.

Edit: Yep, the discount is only available on individual plugins

nevermind. Misunderstood the original post.

Hey mods. Mods! MODS!
What's up with ourolpal Numanoid?
He's who kept this thread alive and kicking.
Get him back in from wherever he is, stante pede.

Softube Fix Flanger and Doubler on sale for $69 until midnight tonite. Any opinions on these?
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:Softube Fix Flanger and Doubler on sale for $69 until midnight tonite. Any opinions on these?
Easy to use and sound great. The Doubler in particular gets a lot of use here. Nice, wobbly chorus like sounds, but in a different flavour to the Waves AR ADT. $69 is a bargain!

ftech wrote:
JerGoertz wrote:Softube Fix Flanger and Doubler on sale for $69 until midnight tonite. Any opinions on these?
Easy to use and sound great. The Doubler in particular gets a lot of use here. Nice, wobbly chorus like sounds, but in a different flavour to the Waves AR ADT. $69 is a bargain!
Cool, thanks for the info... Now I have to exercise some serious restraint. :D

JerGoertz wrote:
ftech wrote:
When you purchase a Focusrite interface you get the Softube Time and Tone Bundle for free and that can be upgraded to the Time and Tone Plus bundle for $99, which includes Fix Flanger and Doubler, Amp Room Essentials, and FET Compressor. Something to consider.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

JerGoertz wrote:
ftech wrote:
Good luck!
These are included in the Volume1 collection as well (how I got them), so might be worth checking out to see if you need/want anything else in the bundle and wait for a sale. Especially an upgrade sale if you own an included product.

Ah, good, I've got a Focusrite interface and so have the T&T bundle, and thus can wait for an upgrade sale as youse guys mentioned. :phones:

Sunbird at audiodeluxe for $49 for two days (29-30). Wondering if jrrshop will carry this deal also.
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/ac ... es-sunbird

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”