Dada Life’s Endless Smile

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't let the childish GUI fool you.. ..just sayin'.. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

yea, probably worth the fun :D

Nice user interface! :D :D :D

:hihi:
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Not sure whether should I laugh or cry...

HcDoom wrote:Not sure whether should I laugh or cry...
Just smile :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Do you guys think Elton John is gonna use this one?

Haa love that ui! Personally I got better presets for that kinda thing in turnado and it lets me f*ck with it all under the hood. But hey at least tweaking it wont take f*ckin hours haha

Instant buildup - just add water!

Have to admit I was very sceptical but that Echo Sound Works video has me intrigued. As a special filter/reverb type effect it sounds rather neat! In this day of rehashing ideas, this is a novel and ironically original idea for a plugin. And it won't become gimmicky if you don't overuse it.

Just imagine watching an interview with your favorite artist and seeing this plugin showing up on his/her computer screen. That would certainly put things into perspective :D
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:Just imagine watching an interview with your favorite artist and seeing this plugin showing up on his/her computer screen.

:D

If he is the uncrowned king of the drop the plugin is definitely in good use! :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I know they don't take themselves too seriously, but for me no demo version means no :) and therefore no purchase.

Cool trick. I do wish they offered some more options though, so you could tailor it more to your own liking.

Return to “Effects”