Next Propellerhead Reason upgrade (9.5) to include VST support

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reason 12

I can register nor can i pass any sort of registration.

Only sign in with facebook etc.

I am getting this error

auth_signup_heading
auth_already_signed_up Log in

Tried three browsers..Cache cleared...Anyone?

Yeah i did not expected Props will sell other VSTs from 3rd party vendors. Very cool.

Any link on how a developer can apply to get VST plugins in their store? How is that handled etc..
Last edited by kmonkey on Mon May 29, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

kmonkey wrote:I can register nor can i pass any sort of registration.

I am getting this error

auth_signup_heading

Yeah, I found their authorization process to be quite onerous, as well.

For me, I didn't want to have to be online to use Reason, so I installed their Authorizer utility.

https://www.propellerheads.se/support/u ... r-download

I can't recall the magical combination, but I do remember having to manually refresh a web page to get it to take.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by telecharge on Mon May 29, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am getting this error

auth_signup_heading

We're looking into this right now! It's basically a display issue, you should be able to sign up/log in as usual but it'll look messy until we fix it—which should be soon.

EDIT: aaaand fixed! :)

Anosou wrote:

I am getting this error

auth_signup_heading

We're looking into this right now! It's basically a display issue, you should be able to sign up/log in as usual but it'll look messy until we fix it—which should be soon.

EDIT: aaaand fixed! :)
Thank you

Can anyone confirm drag n drop midi to selected track is working with ezdrummer now?

memyselfandus wrote:Can anyone confirm drag n drop midi to selected track is working with ezdrummer now?
I just used Superior Drummer 2, routed all the drums to individual mix channels and dragged the midi file in.

It still opens an ID8 track first but......

Routing worked perfectly once I created the mix channels and changed the routing in SD2. Everything is isolated in Reason now. Works great!

Mh... midi learn also not working with VST's in Reason? https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic. ... &t=7501033

chk071 wrote:Mh... midi learn also not working with VST's in Reason? https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic. ... &t=7501033
Works fine for me using this method:

https://youtu.be/2Zy3RipH5u0?t=340
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Nice. TBH, i like that even better than using the native plugin's MIDI learn, because some plugins seem to lose assignment sometimes, in my experience.

Love the screenshot option - when I had the beta I thought it was for taking a shot of a problem! Now I know what it does I'm a happier bunny.
I do wish all of my Cakewalk native plugins were in a different VST folder so they could be excluded from the start up scan, it's frustrating seeing them listed when they won't work in Reason. Ho hum.

Grum.

Grumbleweed wrote:Love the screenshot option - when I had the beta I thought it was for taking a shot of a problem! Now I know what it does I'm a happier bunny.
I do wish all of my Cakewalk native plugins were in a different VST folder so they could be excluded from the start up scan, it's frustrating seeing them listed when they won't work in Reason. Ho hum.

Grum.
Can't you disable them in the plug-in Management window and restart Reason?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Grumbleweed wrote:Love the screenshot option - when I had the beta I thought it was for taking a shot of a problem! Now I know what it does I'm a happier bunny.

Grum.
I don't know yet what this screenshot thing does, could you explain or link to the explanation, please?

deep'n'dark wrote:I don't know yet what this screenshot thing does, could you explain or link to the explanation, please?
It takes a picture of your VST(i) and puts it in the little glass panel on the device as well as on the left-hand browser. The new Propellerhead video on Youtube covers it, if you're inclined to watch their tutorials.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zy3RipH5u0
Feel free to call me Brian.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”