EchoMelt - by Psychic Modulation (updated to v2.0)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EchoMelt

fluffy_little_something wrote:Very nice demo, very 80's sound :) Which synth and drums did you use?
For synths I'm using Phonec, DX-7, MonoPoly and Wavestation. Drums are from a kit I made on the Machinedrum. EchoMelt is used extensively for various purposes like EQ, saturation, delays, send FX and lots of melting.

I assume the atmosphere/bell sounds are from the Wavestation?
Either way, sounds good, compact and tight :tu:

Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote:Purchased. Love the demo by the way. Also I like what you've done with saving presets, would be great if that could be incorporated into Phonec.
A Phonec update is being planned now.

Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Had a chance to demo this last night. Ita SOOOO good!! Not only does it do what it says on the tin, the CPU is lowwwwww!! I love this plugin and itll definitely be in my productions later.

Thanks Jack for making something that sounds good & NOT killing my CPU at the same time lol. BTW if youre taking suggestions for an improvement still, I would just love a random button and maybe an envelope or lfo add some more craziness. Otherwise, I love it
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

OP here - finally bought this. MAN is it good. Straight into the "Creative" plugin folder. A world of possiblities inside this GUI to add character to anything that lacks it.

Also finally fired up the Psychic Modulation 'Construct' drum synth that he gave away awhile back... what a gem.

I hope Construct and Dubtron go 64-bit :)

MogwaiBoy wrote: I hope Construct and Dubtron go 64-bit :)
Ditto!! Construct is the shiznit!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Due to the awesomeness of phonec, I bought echomelt without even demoing it. After using it last week I'm justified. :)

Saukar30 wrote:Had a chance to demo this last night. Ita SOOOO good!! Not only does it do what it says on the tin, the CPU is lowwwwww!! I love this plugin and itll definitely be in my productions later.

Thanks Jack for making something that sounds good & NOT killing my CPU at the same time lol. BTW if youre taking suggestions for an improvement still, I would just love a random button and maybe an envelope or lfo add some more craziness. Otherwise, I love it
Randomization options will be added in the next update.

MogwaiBoy wrote:OP here - finally bought this. MAN is it good. Straight into the "Creative" plugin folder. A world of possiblities inside this GUI to add character to anything that lacks it.

Also finally fired up the Psychic Modulation 'Construct' drum synth that he gave away awhile back... what a gem.

I hope Construct and Dubtron go 64-bit :)
I don't have plans of makng a Construct2, but I do have some ideas for eventually making a completely new drum machine. However, if this does happen, there will be crossgrade options for current Construct users.

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:I don't have plans of makng a Construct2, but I do have some ideas for eventually making a completely new drum machine. However, if this does happen, there will be crossgrade options for current Construct users.
Also for those who got it for free recently? 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:
Also for those who got it for free recently? 8)
Cheeky +1 :D

Psychic Modulation now has a basic kind of login user area on their site... and Construct isn't in my user area I guess because it was free and didn't involve any invoicing tied to my account.

But hey It's fair for paying customers to get the eventual crossgrade sweetener - and maybe not us. Still no harm in trying, with cat pics.

IIRC Construct was a bonus for people who crowdfunded Phonec 2. I guess crowdfunding can always be a crapshoot as you never know if the thing you're backing will work as described (or even come to fruition at all), so it was nice to get something 'concrete' out of it right from the gate.

Of course, Phonec 2 was eventually released and was better than I had ever anticipated. Crowdfunding done right! Many thanks to Jack for also giving me a license for Phonec 1 to use in the meantime while Phonec 2 was under development.

In other news, I finally had a chance to check out EchoMelt last night and it's bloody fantastic. Must delve into the manual to see how the buffer etc works to get the best out of it, but I still got amazing, seasick sounds right from the off. Props!

I own Phonec 2 aswell. Guess i have to check my mail folder. :love:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”